BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Alexis B.
Everytime I wear this highlight I get a ton of compliments. Its easy to blend, cheap, lasts all day and theres no way youll ever use the whole thing up!
Brittany R.
Buffalo, MO
I love this stuff! Sometimes I use it as eyeshadow, sometimes highlighter & I have even usedo it with concealer to brighten my under-eyes. Great product!
wendy s.
I use all ELF now for about a year and I love every one of them. That's what I like because it makes me Shimmer and it lasts all day until I wash it off.
Ashton D.
This is good for the cost. Not super pigmented, so layering is required to get a noticeable highlight. It is smooth and applies easily which is a bonus.
Jessica L.
provo , UT
this is 100% just as good as any highlighter I’ve tried. I actually think the consistency of this makes it better than most because it’s super blendable.
Mari C.
Denver City, TX
My skin is so sensitive that I have to stop using it's cause I was breaking out but I used their facial wash and the the moisturizer and cleared my skin.
Cheyenne T.
I love this! It is so easy to use & looks great!! Makes your face shimmer!! A little pricey for such a small bottle but still worth the price! Love it!!
Jessica Z.
Valencia, CA
Seriously guys, for the price of this product and the quality, you can't beat it! I own all the colors and love them! Order them now! You'll love em. :)
Emma D.
I absolutely love this product! It gives your cheeks such a nice glow for such a small price. I love all elf products and this one is definitely amazing
Lesley B.
Bell, CA
I love this shimmering facial whip, you can totally blind people with the glow, and the best part is you can build it up if you want alot or not so much
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.