BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Stephanie M.
Stanton
Love this stuff! It goes on smooth and it looks really good. I recommend using it with highlighter!
Sam G.
Novato, CA
This product is so beautiful!! You just add a little to your face and it works like magic! Its not oily like so many other whips are! Pus you can get it at you local drug store or supermarket! It has a rose gold undertone, which is flattering on any skin tone!
Neelima P.
LOVE IT. The liquid highlighter comes in a pump bottle – love the square shape, the translucent cap and the look of the bottle. The cap and pump are the signature deep blue of Chambor packaging with the Chambor rose inscribed on the top of the cap. The pump has a great mechanism – you can control how much or how little you want to dispense out. The texture of the highlighter is like a lotion – its neither too thick nor too runny. It spreads and blends without any issues and gives a beautiful sheen to the skin. The shimmer particles are very refined and even, you needn’t worry about the highlighter looking too obvious on the skin. While you can use this alone on the high points of the face like the cheekbones, brow bone, down the bridge of the nose and cupid’s bow, I prefer mixing this in my liquid foundation to get a beautiful dewy glow to the face. It makes the skin glow beautifully, there is no obvious looking shimmer on the face and it just gives the look of healthy, plump, luscious looking skin!The formula isn’t greasy on the skin and has a light pleasant scent. It actually stays on very well, the glow doesn’t disappear from the skin in a few hours. The color is a light champagne meets gold shade that is warm enough to work well with the Indian skin yet not too warm. Overall, LOVE this product and would highly recommend this to those looking for a refined highlighter.
Morgan M.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love to use this as an illuminating base to really make my powder highlighters pop. I also use this under my foundation to create a subtle, light-weight glow.
Meagan R.
Louisville, KY
Love the color ita sooo beautiful. I use it as a blush more than a highlighter. Its too pink for a highlighter. If it was shinier instead of pink itd be better.
Kennedi H.
I like the shimmer in this product because it gives me the glow and awake effect. It is soooooo pretty and pigmented. I highly recommend because it's cheap too.
Reagan M.
Love the price almost as much as I love the product! It leaves the perfect amount of shimmer without being too much and it has a very silky feeling on the skin.
Ronnit H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this and the white one and it's a great highlight I prefer this one over the white a little difficult to blend but it's $1 so can't really lose with this
Vanessa V.
This is a great highlighter! The price is unbeatable. It's easy to blend and you can build it up. There's a lot of product in the tube and it's easy to get out.
Kayla D.
I used a pink color like blush, and it was terrible. Smelt terrible, felt terribly greasy and looked like a baby doll or clown. Not my favorite. Threw it out...
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.