BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Kayla R.
Ltl Suamico, WI
It’s nice but doesn’t seem to blend in very easily. Pretty thick formula I’d say. Needs different colors and tones, the right pink just doesn’t work well.
alyssa m.
Sacramento, CA
I'm not a big fan of cream highlights, but this one does look nice. For me personally it applied well and looked good on my skin tone (light-medium beige)
cat b.
Bellevue
This is such a nice highlight to put on top of your cheek bones! It’s really pigmented, creamy , and it blends out beautifully. It also smells really good!
Maddi M.
I enjoy this product because you can control how much you put on, it may not be the best. It gives good highlights on my face that look natural with hints.
Madison L.
Kansas City
I have been using this since the beginning and it is so beautiful. A little goes a long way and it looks so good even if you put just this and mascara on.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Love this product! I use it as a brow highlighter. Great neutral shimmer color, goes on smoothly! Only costs $1, and a small Dab goes a long way. Must try!
Maggie J.
Maysville, GA
Great for adding on top of bb creams or light coverage foundations for a quick look! Lasts all day! Hard to get a hold of because they're always sold out!
Gabbie P.
Stroudsburg, PA
This is a dead ringer for #Benefit #HighBeam. At $1, its really tough to beat. The only problem I have is that its now pretty difficult to find in stores.
Molly H.
Lynchburg, VA
I absolutely love this stuff. I buy it in bulk cause they always seem to be out of it in stores. I use it as an eyelid primer to help my eyeshadow stay on.
Fizza S.
It's a great product and it's just a dollar although you have to be careful because the first time you open it.. It's very watery but after it works fine.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.