BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Amanda B.
Astoria, NY
My highlighting be on point with this. Perfect amount of shine! Definitely recommend! Goes and nice and makes my face looking like I have a natural shine.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Love this product! I use it as a brow highlighter. Great neutral shimmer color, goes on smoothly! Only costs $1, and a small Dab goes a long way. Must try!
Allana C.
Chauncey, OH
Very good product. Goes on smooth, and blends beautifully. Quality is very good compared to the price. I love e.l.f. and will continue to purchase from it.
Amber C.
Wilmington , NC
So nice. This whipped highlight gives a nice little glow. It's a bit harder to blend out because it dries a little too fast, but overall I really like it.
Kayla R.
Ltl Suamico, WI
It’s nice but doesn’t seem to blend in very easily. Pretty thick formula I’d say. Needs different colors and tones, the right pink just doesn’t work well.
alyssa m.
Sacramento, CA
I'm not a big fan of cream highlights, but this one does look nice. For me personally it applied well and looked good on my skin tone (light-medium beige)
cat b.
Bellevue
This is such a nice highlight to put on top of your cheek bones! It’s really pigmented, creamy , and it blends out beautifully. It also smells really good!
Maddi M.
I enjoy this product because you can control how much you put on, it may not be the best. It gives good highlights on my face that look natural with hints.
Rusti G.
I absolutely love this product! It is so bright and shiny. I love to apply to my cheekbones with a beauty blender then go over it with a powder highlight.
Gennesis R.
Omaha, NE
the price is amazing and its super long lasting and it leaves a shimmery finish. super easy to apply and u can find it online and in some department stores
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.