BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Marisa C.
For such a cheap cream highlighter, this thing does its job. It doesn't have the longest wear time in my opinion but if you're just looking for an easy shine for a few hours, this will work fine. It's a very light pink color, which shows up nicely on fair skin if you're not looking for a blinding highlight. I would say it's cool toned so warmer, yellow based skin types may not find this as flattering. I like to apply this by dabbing it on my cheek bones and tapping it out with a beauty blender to make sure it's not a streak.
Christina R.
Elf is a great economic choice for any of their products if you are trying to build a makeup collection. I do enjoy this product for a simple face. I prefer less of a budget friendly product when I'm creating all day dance, pageant, or professional looks. This specific product is great to make your cheeks pop wearing alone to the beach or during the summer when heavy foundation is just too much in humid climates. Depending on your skin kind really determined the staying power. The dryer the skin the Cakey look can appear. Overall a repeat costumer.
rachel c.
This is an amazing what I call a glow- lotion. I use as a primer under makeup and it gives me such a pretty golden sheen. Use also as a highlighter for a subtle but blinding highlight. It’s under $5 which is such a nice price. The only thing I would say is I wish they had more product in each package.
Teresa L.
This is exactly what I have been looking for. My friends and i have purchased many Shimmering and highlighting gels and powders but we just couldn't find the right one.

I bought one of these and fell in love with the texture, quality, and the shimmering, so I bought 3 more for my best friends for early Christmas presents and they love the e.l.f. Shimmering Whip just as much as I do!!
Ashley C.
This is my go to lazy day makeup product. It takes the tiniest bit ever for a good shimmer, and it's absolutely buildable for a more intense shine. This can take you from dewy and natural to atmospheric, and it makes a great base for powder hilights as well. It works on eyes or cheeks, as well as on body points you want to draw light to. I have been using mine two times a week or more for six months and still have tons left. This is a wonderful product, and only costs a dollar on the website, making it a great little add in to play with.
Laraisa G.
First off I love these lashes! You can use them for dramatic & natural looks only like $2 I believe. Back to these shimmering facial whips. They are very long lasting with & without primer & setting spray. I would definitely recommend this product to others. You can use them as highlighters or blush. #Influenster
Top: Pink Lemonade
Bottom: Lilac Petal ✨
Brionna L.
Citra
This product is not my favorite. I have two main issues with this elf Facial Whip.
1. It is runny on direct skin application (burns when runs into eyes).
2. When all the liquid is gone and the gel finally comes out, it really isn’t all that pigmented, therefore I cannot use it as a highlighter, but rather I am forced to put it on after applying primer for that dewy glowy not dirty sweaty but nice sweaty look.
Mariah N.
Henderson, NV
This product is ver good for the price. The only thing that is a little bad about the packaging is that it gets a bit messy. It is very long lasting and a little goes a long way. I have oily skin and this works great for me. You can mix it in with your foundations or you can use it as a highlighter on the high points of your face on its own or under a powder highlighter.
Martha Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is such a big bang for just one buck. My favorite color is the golden peach because it looks really nice with my complexion which is kind of olive-ey I guess. I use this when I contour and put it above the bronzer I put on my cheekbones. It really works well for just being a dollar and there is a wide range of colors. I like to add it to my lips when I wear lipstick or lip butter and I feel it needs some sparkles.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
I got this product from the E.L.F website on a clearance sale. I must say it was totally worth the clearance price and it was the perfect size to put into a small makeup bag. I read that the product was multi-purpose, so I did try it on my eyelids and my lips. I like that the product was not glossy, like I'd thought it be. It lasted long and made a beautiful color on my eyelids and lips. It was shimmery and blended in perfectly like I needed it to. I give this 4 stars because I'd love if they would have a entire variety of colors to choose from!!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.