BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Ysabel E.
Anaheim
This is such an amazing foundation for your highlight. If you're absolutely in love with the intense highlight look, pop this baby on every part of your face you love to highlight. Blend it in, and throw on your beautiful and favorite powder highlight on top to make yourself glow brighter than you ever have before.
Kayla R.
Princeton, KY
I first thought that this wasn't worth my time, But then I tried using it in a different way. I apply this before i apply my highlighter. Kinda like a base for my highlighter. I only dap it on in small amounts. Then I apply my highlighter and It makes my highlighter stand out more!! I use this almost everyday!
Amber M.
This product is literally so good???? It's only one dollar, yet a little goes a long way and the shine that it produces can really blind you. I would recommend using this after foundation but before powder, as its sticky and not powdery. Also, the lilac petal shade has a pinkish tone to it, so keep that in mind! Overall, I'd definitely recommend this budget saver.
Lucy P.
Philadelphia, PA
Kind of tacky in texture, but overall, I like it. If I want a long lasting, intense highlight, I'll use this with Becca Moonstone layered over it. I have the white color. I used to have the pinky one, but it was too frosty for a blush and too pink for a highlight.
JadeLynn F.
This is a really nice highlighter. It does leave a pinky-tone, but I love it. It can be intense depending on how much you use, but you can make it as suddle or as bright as you'd like, which is what I love about it. It makes a really nice shine that is really hard to find in most powder highlighter, I think, and you can find it in most drug stores! This is a must have.
Cara U.
South Orange , NJ
I honestly have mixed opinions about this product. I bought mine in the shade lilac petal, and I found it to be a little too pigmented for my skin. When I first got it, I found it a bit hard to blend in. However, I found it best to use a small amount and blend it in with a beauty blender. It's worth it for the price, but I have better liquid highlighters in my collection.
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
I LOVE THIS. It is one of the best highlighters I have ever used. It appears to have a pale pink undertone. It's long lasting, easy to apply, and looks wonderful. I'd recommend this to everyone. It is most definitely the most affordable highlighter I've ever used.
Sharina A.
This product is a great highlight! The only thing that i dislike about this product is that its a very small bottle. And not only that I'm not really a fan of smearing highlights! I prefer the powder over the cream. Otherwise this product is a good working product. It does show shimmer and make you glow asf!
Sarah R.
This is a smooth cream and light shimmer color with a pink/pearl undertones. I will say it does get a little oily on all day use but I use this from a cream blush to a eye lid primer not what it's meant for but it works for me. I wish it came in a bigger bottle
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
I dont know if I got a dud or one that was sitting around in the store too long but this liquid highighter wasnt even worth the dollar I spent on it. It was super thick which made it hard to blend. It didnt look natural and looked cakey over foundation.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.