BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Wendy O.
Glendale, CA
I have tired this and I love to layer this with there highlighter on top it gives me such a great glow and I always use this combo and it works every time .
Ashley C.
Did not really care for this product. It didn't seem like it really showed up on me. Cheap price though so might be good for others just didn't work for me.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is not my favorite highlighter. It doesn't blend easily over my other face makeup either. Might be nice to use with lighter makeup in the summer though
victoria d.
Tried it and it feels a bit cakey on the skin after wearing it for a long time. The color and shimmer is beautiful but the feeling of it is not comfortable.
Amanda B.
Newburgh, NY
I felt like the walking dead one day and decided to try this stuff and kind of just put it on my cheeks and was told I had a lovely healthy glow to my skin.
Carly G.
I LOVE this product. It is super light on your skin and you can use it for multiple purposes. It can be used as a highlighter, shimmery blush, or eye shadow!
sabrina S.
Roma, TX
Great highlighter ☺ i love it for everyday use and for the price u can't go wrong! Its just 1 dollar i really want to try out the other colors that elf has 😊
maricella m.
Pageland, SC
It honestly looked like I wiped lip gloss across my check bone. It stayed sticky and tacky. I even tried to layer on a powder highlight and it was blotchy..
SoNice T.
I am truly in love with this product. I have both lilac and golden peach as the two colors bought. This is a perfect highlight for the cheekbones and nose 😃😊
Vallerie S.
Oxnard, CA
I love this shimmer highlight I use it like glue I apply it first then a powder highlight it adds more affects it's very sheer I love it anyone should use it
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.