BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• The pink lemonade says highlight but when I swatches it w...7 Answers
  • Que tal es este producto?1 Answers
Lily P.
Wayne, OH
I used this product a long time ago and it was great! I don't know why I haven't repurchased it. It was a great high liter with a great formula!! I think I'm gonna try to find it again and you should too!!!!
isabell m.
Gadsden, AL
this is a great product. ! super cheap i have the shade lilac petal and have fair/light skin and its amazing... you do have some time too blend before it dries.....would add powder highlight on top ......would recommend !
El 🐘.
it's super pretty and VERY pigmented. the color pay off is good, it's mostly best for dry skin because of the shimmer in it. it's depends on the color but it's got more of a champagne pearl undertone to it
Devin S.
Morristown
This highlight facial whip is beyond delightful!!! It smells Amazing, and a little goes a long way. I never leave my house without it, I have one in my makeup bag and one in my purse! I would and will buy this again and again.
Kelly D.
This is an amazing liquid highlight!!! It smells so good, gives a wonderful glow to the skin and it only costs $1!!!! Great deal for a really awesome highlight!!!
Tokai M.
Wise, VA
Love this product! A little bit goes a long way :) which I love. I use this product daily and I'm still working on the same bottle for over 6 months now. Long lasting and highly recommended!
Anna L.
Rochester, NY
This is nice for adding a hint of shimmer. It is lite and goes on smooth. Though it doesn't last long. Now I typically don't use facial primer, so maybe that's what it needs.
Kylar O.
This stuff is nice for when you're going for a natural type of look and aren't using full coverage because of the formula and whipped style. It's light and easy to apply! Try it out! Might not be for everyone though.
Siara S.
This is a great dupe to the Nars illuminating cream ! It just adds a nice pop for a great price !! I would maybe even trade it in because of the pop it gives you !
I use this as a highlighter on days I want a subtle highlight as well as days where I want to be dramatic I use this as a "base" and apply my powder highlighter over it.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.