BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is an amazing drugstore liquid illuminator! The only color i honestly like is lilac petal. The other colors including golden peach, aren't as realistic.
Brianna m.
I recommend this product. It works wonderful you can get it in many colors and leaves your lips looking great.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff was OK mainly gave it three stars just because of the price very worth it but I mean the product itself is decent it does it's job and what it says it supposed to do but personally I'd rather just splurge on the higher end product
Lia D.
Doral, FL
Amazing, absolutely love it and it is great for all types of skins! its really pigmented and long lasting.
Dariely G.
La Porte
I really love this facial whip it works very well with any type of skin I've never had a problem with it.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
It's a beautiful and more natural highlight. I have this in product in Spotlight (the white one), Lilac Petal (more peachy looking one in the package), and Pink Lemonade (the pink one). Lilac Petal is the one I prefer the most because it's the one that lost the most natural out of the three that I have. When I was first swatching the product on the back of my hand, it is quite pigmented.
Stephanie M.
Stanton
Love this stuff! It goes on smooth and it looks really good. I recommend using it with highlighter!
Sam G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product is so beautiful!! You just add a little to your face and it works like magic! Its not oily like so many other whips are! Pus you can get it at you local drug store or supermarket! It has a rose gold undertone, which is flattering on any skin tone!
Neelima P.
LOVE IT. The liquid highlighter comes in a pump bottle – love the square shape, the translucent cap and the look of the bottle. The cap and pump are the signature deep blue of Chambor packaging with the Chambor rose inscribed on the top of the cap. The pump has a great mechanism – you can control how much or how little you want to dispense out. The texture of the highlighter is like a lotion – its neither too thick nor too runny. It spreads and blends without any issues and gives a beautiful sheen to the skin. The shimmer particles are very refined and even, you needn’t worry about the highlighter looking too obvious on the skin. While you can use this alone on the high points of the face like the cheekbones, brow bone, down the bridge of the nose and cupid’s bow, I prefer mixing this in my liquid foundation to get a beautiful dewy glow to the face. It makes the skin glow beautifully, there is no obvious looking shimmer on the face and it just gives the look of healthy, plump, luscious looking skin!The formula isn’t greasy on the skin and has a light pleasant scent. It actually stays on very well, the glow doesn’t disappear from the skin in a few hours. The color is a light champagne meets gold shade that is warm enough to work well with the Indian skin yet not too warm. Overall, LOVE this product and would highly recommend this to those looking for a refined highlighter.
Morgan M.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love to use this as an illuminating base to really make my powder highlighters pop. I also use this under my foundation to create a subtle, light-weight glow.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.