BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Gaby R.
163 West 200 South, Apt 204, Salt Lake City
I prefer a natural makeup look, and this gives you the perfect little pop of shimmer without overdoing it. It is easy to apply and smells great. This is a pretty close dupe to what Benefit’s High Beam looks like when I apply, I assume that in the shade spotlight it’ll be an exact dupe. When used on your lips it’s like a nude gloss.
chrissy l.
It makes a HUGE difference in the look of my foundation. My skin looked healthier and, more importantly, I got a more natural finish than I can remember getting with any other products. I have the lightest non-white color (the name has since worn off the tube). I'm guessing a similar application trick would work with the other colors used as blush or bronzer.
Miranda H.
Soo I have this product and attempted to use it once..which really didn't work out for me...Does anyone know how this is supposed to used or applied??
Amanda C.
Not my favorite highlighter. It comes off a bit too liquidy and makes my face look strange. The shade isn't nice for my pale skin. It also smells weird. Not as good as powder highlights in my opinion. Not buying again.
andrea q.
Medley, FL
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Nice product. A little bit goes a long way and if you use too much and can look patchy and uneven. It's fine for all skin types in my opinion.
Fiorella S.
I am on my second tube of this. I love the highlighting properties. It only takes a very small amount to get some nice highlights. One tube lasts over a yr but I replace mine yearly for sanitary reasons. Great stuff!
Madison S.
Edgewood, IA
It smells very good and is pretty pigmented. I like to put it down as a highlighter and them use the baked elf highlighter overtop of it
Ophelia M.
I love this product! It gives a nice dewy glow. The only issue is it has a sort of weird texture and doesn't blend too well. It's very pigmented, I recommend the rose shade. I would definitely buy again.
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
It’s truly not bad for the price. I’m not in to liquid highlighters so I can’t give it the full 5 stars because it didn’t work for me.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.