BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Shameem A.
ocala, FL
Im not a huge fan of drugstore makeup. but ELF is a brand that one can trust as much as high quality products. it is so smooth and soft to put on. little goes a long away.
Shirley Y.
Port Hueneme, CA
This is an amazing highlighter! I love everything about it. It gives such a beautiful glow and its only one dollar! This is quickly becoming my favorite cream highlighter!
Jodi W.
Santa Maria, CA
It's a great low cost highlighter and works miracles l... a little goes a long way... only thing is I personally don't like the consistency... but it's a great product
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
This is great to use as a highlighter on the go. It's a bit shimmery but for only a dollar its pretty good. It's got a light pink color with a little bit of a purple tint
Maria S.
I think this is an amazing product that is soft to the skin and it gives you a glow, but mind the fact that a little goes a long way. I highly recommend this product and the price is amazing!!!
Marcia A.
I really like this product. I really like the color. It has a very pretty, but subtle pink color to it. I just don't use this product that often. I just don't like liquid highlighters that much and this one is very watery.
Catherine O.
Summerville, SC
I absolutely love this highlighter! I add a few drops into my foundation for an all over glowy look! It can also be used for eye shadow and lip gloss! Plus it's only $1!!
Ashley H.
I wasn't a big fan. Maybe I applied it wrong ,but I tried putting it on and under my foundation. I couldn't tell it was there. Shame, really wanted to love this product.
Jessica R.
Hays, KS
got the shade Spotlight because I wanted to see how a pure white highlighter would look on me without spending a ton of money. This one is awesome and looks great on my pale skin. It lasts just as long as my high-end highlighters, you only need a tiny dot for both sides of your face, and it blends.
Kiah P.
La mesa, CA
Just recently purchased this product! & i love it! I love using this as a highlighter as well as a little hint of sparkle at the corner of my eyes to give my look a great shimmer!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.