BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Valerie F.
Flushing, NY
Upon application it can be a bit sticky. However if you say it's sticky, you are probably not applying it fully. Rub that stuff in girl. This gives an amazing highlight by itself but I usually go over it with glittery white eyeshadow just because I'm extra. It's a good formula and feels pretty good on the skin, not the best, but it's good.
Kayla H.
Beech Grove, IN
This product is easy to use and has a very nice, light, fruity scent. Applied with a beauty blender to the high points of the cheeks it gives a natural radiant glow. However I notice that this product does now seems to stick around for very long, even with the use of an elf highlighter (from the illuminating palette) over top. It may work as a good base though for one of your favorite highlighters. At only $1 though, you get a decent amount of product.
Joandelis F.
For a great price we have a product of excellent quality within reach of all the girls that we like the makeup. Its presentation is liquid and gives a light touch to our face, lips and eyes. We can mix it with our foundation for a super glow effect on our face. I loved.
Nicole A.
I normally love most ELF products, this one I'm not completely in love with but I do like it. The color is gorgeous, the only downside is the fact that it's a little sticky so it doesn't just rub onto my cheeks. I have to pat it on, which makes it seem thick and once it's dry I'll rub it in the rest of the way or blot some off.
Sapir K.
Elizabeth, NJ
When I found this product in Century 21, I was very surprised, for two reasons: 1) it was $1 2) it was a highlighter, lipgloss, and eyeshadow all in one. So, obviously, I bought it! As soon as I got home, I decided to test the product for all three uses, and here's what I found: its highlighting powers are great, and it made a beautiful sleek rose gold eyeshadow, but: it was extremely tacky for lipgloss, and made my lips look like the product of a child's art project (and not one that you'd frame and hang in your living room). However, elf has other lip products that work very well for their uses. All in all, I would recommend this product for highlighting and eye shadow purposes!
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
This was my first highlighter I ever tried when I first got into makeup. I was a bit afraid to use a liquid but I figured a liquid would blend easier than a powder and back then there wasn't much highlighters anyways. This shade is pretty in "spotlight" light golden highlight but a bit chunky. It doesn't last long on my skin and it doesn't blend on top of all foundations. I mean for the price it's ok but nowadays there's so much more highlighters.
Starlah E.
Harrisburg, PA
The shade I bought is 1207 "Golden Peach". I absolutely LOVE this Shimmering Whip. The pigment is great, the shimmer is blinding, (not litterally) and I mainly bought it to see what it was and now I'm in love! I will definitely recommend to my friends. I gave one of my friends a few for her birthday and she loves them! I will be buying more.
Dayami H.
This cream looks very nice when you initially put it on as a highlight so I had very high hopes for it the only downside is I felt that throughout the day it just disappeared I would have gave it more stars if it just lasted longer it looks very nice when you first put it on ... maybe for pics or a quick errand?
Aylin G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great dupe for the NARS liquid illuminator. It is at a great price, and it has a good amount of pigment to it. The only downside to it is that it is very "liquidly", very watery texture. But a small portion goes a long way and it's worth the price. :) would recommend to those who are looking for a great shimmer to last all day at a great price!
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
I am not a fan of this product. While the price is awesome it is one of those things where you pay for what you get. While it seems pigmented it disappears on the skin so quickly. There is barely any shimmer left in my opinion. I have a bottle in my collection that I have tried loving but it always leaves me disappointed.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.