BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Alyson B.
Marshville, NC
This product is amazing at showing my popping highlight. It gives out an amazing undertone. It works very well for how cheap it is. It is also easy to apply and blend. It's not that long lasting for me personally, it lasts for about a few hours. But I would recommend it to other people.
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
I bought this online through elf cosmetics and got the shade spotlight. I put a little on my cheek and it look so pretty! The price for this product is only a dollar. Plus I got 50% so I paid .50 cents for this. I definitely will be buy more and try out the other colors. It gave a natural glow to the cheeks and can be built up. It doesn't feel stick or look weird. I love this product and highly recommend!
Talia M.
san diego , CA
I love this product so much, I own 3 of them, lilac petal, golden peach, & Pink lemonade (I think its discontinued). I find the best way to use them is pump out a bit on the back of your hand or on a mixing tray, and use the ELF small stipple brush and stipple it in (pounce on face) after foundation & powder, does not disrupt makeup. Super shimmery, and pigmented. OMG & They smell like fruit loops!!!
Jalyn J.
I've previously purchased this product and I'm in love with it! In my opinion, this product works best on cheekbones and eyelids. I find it's not as useful on the eyelids, but you can use it in the corner of your eyes for a little color. I have very sensitive skin and haven't had a single problem with this. I recommend this to all my friends and family!
Emily S.
This product is great if you are looking for an affordable liquid highlighter! I love elfs simple packaging! It is very affordable, only $1 or $2!! The highlight is stunning, and is easy to blend. For me, I honestly like to use it as a base, but you could wear it by itself for a gorgeous glow! I recommend this product all the way!
Kalani B.
Santa Cruz
I got this in a holiday package with the Illuminating Palette, which I was disappointed in, and didn't use it for a while. I'm a little scared of cream products, since I have oily/combo skin. However, I was pleasantly surprised by this facial whip. If you lightly dab this on the high points of your cheeks it is a nice pinky glow. It's very pretty and wearable, and it you only need a little. I didn't know how affordable it was since I got it as a gift, but when I looked it up it's so cheap! For the price it's a fun highlighter to try!
Jenna M.
Varysburg, NY
love this shimmering facial whip i use it every day it lasts all day on the face and its extremely pigmented its supper shimmery and its super affordable i wear it almost every day underneath another highlight and it makes it extremely shimmery i would recommend this to everyone!!
Colleen B.
I've had this little gem since before the "highlighter craze" that's happening now, and it is still one of my favorites even with all the new products that've come out. A tiny bit goes a long way, and the formula is so blendable and smooth. It can be subtle or built up, and the glow is beautiful! I love all three colors, for different purposes. And it's so affordable that you can't go wrong! Thank you elf!!
Emily B.
Vine Grove, KY
I think this product is a 50/50. I enjoy the color and the payoff that I get from this highlighter, but I don't like how hard it is to blend out without getting harsh lines. I also don't like that if you don't use this product for a while, it separates and you have to vigorously shake it to fix it.
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
I love this stuff! It is amazing how bright and shimmery it is. It lasts a long time & definitely beats my other highlighters. It is confusing to blend at first because it is liquid, but once you get the hang of it, it's a must have. The price for the quality is so convenient.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.