BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Alejandro M.
Doral, FL
I love this enlightening because with can give some light to where I want to outline my face, I do it for professional photographs and videos, helps tremendously recommend it and for people who have a leather easy to work and very well maintained is perfect .
Shannon H.
Kent, OH
This is a great product to either mix with your foundation or apply it to the cheeks for a glow. I think its a inexpensive way to experiment with makeup and highlighting the face.
constanza h.
Asheville, NC
I love elf products this is on the cheaper sode but still pretty good. its a nice highlight u can out under ormover powder u can even dip a bit in foundation an have a dewy look
isabell m.
Gadsden, AL
this is a great product. ! super cheap i have the shade lilac petal and have fair/light skin and its amazing... you do have some time too blend before it dries.....would add powder highlight on top ......would recommend !
Lily P.
Wayne, OH
I used this product a long time ago and it was great! I don't know why I haven't repurchased it. It was a great high liter with a great formula!! I think I'm gonna try to find it again and you should too!!!!
Tokai M.
Wise, VA
Love this product! A little bit goes a long way :) which I love. I use this product daily and I'm still working on the same bottle for over 6 months now. Long lasting and highly recommended!
Anna L.
Rochester, NY
This is nice for adding a hint of shimmer. It is lite and goes on smooth. Though it doesn't last long. Now I typically don't use facial primer, so maybe that's what it needs.
Kylar O.
This stuff is nice for when you're going for a natural type of look and aren't using full coverage because of the formula and whipped style. It's light and easy to apply! Try it out! Might not be for everyone though.
Siara S.
This is a great dupe to the Nars illuminating cream ! It just adds a nice pop for a great price !! I would maybe even trade it in because of the pop it gives you !
I use this as a highlighter on days I want a subtle highlight as well as days where I want to be dramatic I use this as a "base" and apply my powder highlighter over it.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.