BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Rachel P.
Potomac
INCREDIBLE. If I could give this 6 stars I would. This is $1 and it is more blinding than some of my high end cream highlighters. I recommend you shake it up before you use it because the product inside is quite liquidy.
Rihana T.
Product goes on much smoother than I had anticipated. The pale peachy color was better than I expected. Defiantly worth the money spent. Didn't have any problems with it with my oily skin. I would probably buy it again.
Lauren D.
muncie, IN
This product can be used for multiple things depending on the shade. I use darker ones for blush and lighter ones for a highlight. You can also use it on your lips or for an eyeshadow base.
Madison O.
Huntington , WV
I love elf products! They're inexpensive and great for any skin types in my opinion. I have pink
Undertones and this product worked great for me, it has a shimmery finish and I would recommend it to others definitely
Elizabeth F.
Watsonville, CA
Love love this product. When your doing your foundation you can apply this foundation we're you usually apply your highlight and then top it off with any powder highlight. It creates a natural glow and I love it!
Susie B.
Memphis, TN
Doesn't spread evenly and dries before it can be spread. Would love an option for different shimmer shade. It's ok. Not great. Not bad. For the price it might be worth it if you're experienced with blending well.
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
Love the facial whip for highlighting the upper cheeks, under brow bone, along nasal ridge, and other areas of the face/body. Smooth consistency, smells sweet, leaves a light sheen to skin, and is easy to apply.
Kellie P.
Temple, GA
I got this in the opal shade for use as a highlighter only. A small dab on the high points of the cheeks and it applies really nicely. For a $1 as a highlighter, it is insanely amazing.
Megan T.
Bradenton, FL
This is a great highlight. It looks like it would be pink but on my fair skin it doesn't have much color. It just gives you a great glow. It does cling to dry patches though so be ware!
Rhea D.
I dislike this product with a heavy passion. I didn't like the way it felt and the smell was getting to me even tho it wasn't strong. I wouldn't even buy it again.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.