BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Aprilo F.
Love this !! I love the consistency of this and love the highlight!!! A little goes a long way !! And it smells like fruit loops lol !! And it's only $1 so whenever I see them I stock up , I suggest you do too !!
Haley D.
I love me some shimmer . I actually love heavy glitter and whatnot which I know most people HATE. These are a little thick and hard to blend but the pigment and payoff is beautiful.
Agustina G.
It looks really good when you first put it on. But the longevity isn't that great in my opinion. But it's really affordable so it's a good product considering the price. I like it!
alyssa c.
Hanford, CA
I did not like this product at all yes its only a dollar but when putting this on you can tell the pigment is very cheap and it look more like child play makeup and its overly shiny.
Kir W.
For a dollar this is a pretty decent product. It does have a slight scent to it (which I didn't love) but it's a pretty good product especially if you're just starting with makeup.
Elizabeth V.
Austin, TX
I love this product! It's so cheap and give a nice shimmery glow. The product is very build able and blends well with fingertips. I also noticed it has a nice flower kind of smell
Dakota F.
E.l.f. is so underrated! I love this highlighter. I would say the pigment is very good and the product is long lasting. I think the product is good for both oily and dry skin. I would most definitely buy again
Bailey C.
Plano, TX
It is a really nice product if your looking for a good inexpensive highlighter. Though it is small and takes a little bit more to contour than some of the higher priced highlighters.
Kristin M.
Lenexa, KS
I love this product and it's so cheap! It lasts forever because you don't need to use much at all. A little definitely goes a long way! I use this as a highlighter on my cheekbones
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
I bought this awhile back when it was on sale on the elf website and have been using it for about half a year now, and in that time I've decided that its ok. By that I mean that for the price, 1 dollar (.50 cents for me on sale), it does as advertised. It gives a subtle yet noticeable shimmer, not so much as glittery but of a glow.
However, keeping in mind that this is a very inexpensive product, I've found that its not as smooth in application. The texture is a bit thicker than I would have hoped, making blending a bit difficult. I apply this after primer and moisturizer, before foundation because I like the glow it gives and also because I find that i cant blend as well when it goes over. When applied on top of my foundation is also picks up some of the color, giving me a spotty finish. I apply this by putting a small pea size on my hand and patting it onto my skin with my fingers.
Overall, its a great product for a dollar, but for a clean finish on a full makeup face I would suggest paying ab it more for a highlighter that is easily blendable.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.