BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Sahony B.
I love this product it gives such a beautiful hightlight. This also can be used as an adhesive for when applying loose shadows and pigments it holds up wonderfully.
Whitney S.
Middletown, KY
I absolutely love this stuff for $1!!! I think it's crazy that this whip is only $1. If you're looking for an inexpensive cream highlighter, you should give this a try
This product is an excellent highlighter! It's blends easily and leaves a slight shimmer. I use this with my everyday makeup and I'd definitely prefer this over a powder highlighter.
Kennadey Q.
Oceanside, CA
I was searching high and low for this product and I finally did. The color I got did not work well with my skin but the consistency and brightening is nice. I recommend
Karen K.
Sea Cliff, NY
Love this product so easy to use and leaves my skin glowing. Looks very natural and very affordable. It has a shimmery finish and out shines of the higher end highlighter in the market. Definitely long lasting and would recommend to anyone!
Sydney B.
Anderson, IN
This product is really thick and gloppy and overall just hard to work with/blend out. I'm not a big fan of these Facial Whips but they do give your skin a nice glow.
Briana S.
Ridgewood, NY
Really love the champagne color that this highlighter gives! However with wear it oxidizes which makes it lose a little bit of the champagne undertones and makes it a little redder throughout the day. Pretty good highlighter for the price though!
pennyjo s.
This stuff spreads like butter and lasts like you've just spread cement on yo face. You can't just wipe it off. The colors are pretty and you can use them like highlight or blush.
Natasha C.
Sacramento, CA
When you are on a tight budget you can't beat $1 cosmetics! That being said there are better highlighters out there but this is good for those of us more frugal.
Sarah E.
For the extremely affordable price, this is a must try. Pigment is not too strong however is perfect use as a base for any highlighter! I would recommend this brand for a try of anyone new to makeup!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.