BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Karen N.
Port Hueneme, CA
This product is so versatile because you can use this for your eyes,lips,and face! And it's very affordable and it gives me a nice radiant glow without overdoing it. Definitely recommend it
Cherish C.
Summerdale, AL
This stuff is amazing!! It's a great highlighter whether you're going drastic or just throwing makeup on for a quick trip to the store. Makes me glow and feel pretty!
Erika N.
This highlighter was very bright and pretty for being only $1 i was so impressed I bought several, applying feels a bit sticky and hard to blend but over all it gives off a very nice shimmer and i recommend trying it out!
Arielle D.
I LOVE this highlight. It's definitely not subtle but it looks amazing against my skin and really gives me that pop. I like how it feels against my skin and a little definitely goes a long way
Veŕena V.
Great product. When applying only apply small amounts. Very hard to blend in best option would be to use your finger instead of a Bueaty blender or brush. Works on all types of skin.
Vanessa S.
I use this as a primer and it works good! I use brown for my eye shadow and it woulds good and keeps the color fresh, but i don't use a lot just a little bit. Everyone is different though.
Briana E.
Louisville , KY
$1 elf.com. It says it contains vitamin e. Says it's for cheeks, eyes, and lips. I used mine on my cheeks. It did illuminate, but I do not like whipped products.

I am more of a powder girl.
Tori M.
Corpus Christi, TX
This one works real well it's not perfect highlighter but it does the job. I'd love to be able to afford the higher end ones but since I can't elf products are pretty much worked for me.
Angel T.
This is gorgeous!! I love the pinky color, and it's at such a good price! It totally competes 100% with high end highlighters! I use this on the daily! It lasts all day and is blindingggg!
Samantha W.
Scottsdale, AZ
This product is great to apply on your cheek bone to give yourself the perfect shine! It last all day and is great to use for any part of the day, very easy to blend, I just use my finger! I would definitely buy again!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.