BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Lauren D.
muncie, IN
This product can be used for multiple things depending on the shade. I use darker ones for blush and lighter ones for a highlight. You can also use it on your lips or for an eyeshadow base.
Amber H.
Versailles, MO
I wasn't too impressed with this product. It was too shimmery for my taste. I wanted to use it as a liquid highlighter, but it didn't work well with my skin tone. It was super thick, so I had problems blending it out.
Veŕena V.
Great product. When applying only apply small amounts. Very hard to blend in best option would be to use your finger instead of a Bueaty blender or brush. Works on all types of skin.
Anna K.
For being $1 I wasn't expecting very much. When I received it and swatches it I was blown away. It is such a beautiful highlight and lasts pretty well. Although, it does bring out my texture but I would buy it again.
Shalom S.
Atlanta, GA
This highlighter is amazing and affordable. its a nice silvery pink and can be used on multiple different skin tone which is great because i am a makeup artist!! i totally say try this product out!
Rihana T.
Product goes on much smoother than I had anticipated. The pale peachy color was better than I expected. Defiantly worth the money spent. Didn't have any problems with it with my oily skin. I would probably buy it again.
Alexis D.
Rogers, AR
Great product to use on a hot day, best used for me after application pressing a damp sponge over top to really set it in and bring out the shimmer best e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
Rhea D.
I dislike this product with a heavy passion. I didn't like the way it felt and the smell was getting to me even tho it wasn't strong. I wouldn't even buy it again.
Megan T.
Bradenton, FL
This is a great highlight. It looks like it would be pink but on my fair skin it doesn't have much color. It just gives you a great glow. It does cling to dry patches though so be ware!
Susie B.
Memphis, TN
Doesn't spread evenly and dries before it can be spread. Would love an option for different shimmer shade. It's ok. Not great. Not bad. For the price it might be worth it if you're experienced with blending well.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.