BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Katie H.
Hoover, AL
Kind of weird product. I had problems applying this and it always ended up looking like a glittery mess. I much rather prefer the stick version of this in a pretty similar if not exact color.
Erika N.
This highlighter was very bright and pretty for being only $1 i was so impressed I bought several, applying feels a bit sticky and hard to blend but over all it gives off a very nice shimmer and i recommend trying it out!
Leslie V.
For $1 you should definitely give this a try! This is very shimmery but you can mix it with foundation or even just use as a highlight . They have a few different colors! For the price you could try them all
For under $5!
Cherish C.
Summerdale, AL
This stuff is amazing!! It's a great highlighter whether you're going drastic or just throwing makeup on for a quick trip to the store. Makes me glow and feel pretty!
Aarti P.
For this price, this highlighter is amazing! I have the clear one, and it works so well and lasts for forever. You can put on more layers of it to build the effect or keep it subtle depending on your look which is great.
Vanessa S.
I use this as a primer and it works good! I use brown for my eye shadow and it woulds good and keeps the color fresh, but i don't use a lot just a little bit. Everyone is different though.
Angel T.
This is gorgeous!! I love the pinky color, and it's at such a good price! It totally competes 100% with high end highlighters! I use this on the daily! It lasts all day and is blindingggg!
Samantha W.
Scottsdale, AZ
This product is great to apply on your cheek bone to give yourself the perfect shine! It last all day and is great to use for any part of the day, very easy to blend, I just use my finger! I would definitely buy again!
Veŕena V.
Great product. When applying only apply small amounts. Very hard to blend in best option would be to use your finger instead of a Bueaty blender or brush. Works on all types of skin.
Tori M.
Corpus Christi, TX
This one works real well it's not perfect highlighter but it does the job. I'd love to be able to afford the higher end ones but since I can't elf products are pretty much worked for me.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.