BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Lucia C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Good facial product at a great price. Goes on smooth on complexion. Has a shimmery finish, works well with my dry skin. Highly recommended for face treatment prior to make up application. I would have no issues purchasing this product again.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
I bought this awhile back when it was on sale on the elf website and have been using it for about half a year now, and in that time I've decided that its ok. By that I mean that for the price, 1 dollar (.50 cents for me on sale), it does as advertised. It gives a subtle yet noticeable shimmer, not so much as glittery but of a glow.
However, keeping in mind that this is a very inexpensive product, I've found that its not as smooth in application. The texture is a bit thicker than I would have hoped, making blending a bit difficult. I apply this after primer and moisturizer, before foundation because I like the glow it gives and also because I find that i cant blend as well when it goes over. When applied on top of my foundation is also picks up some of the color, giving me a spotty finish. I apply this by putting a small pea size on my hand and patting it onto my skin with my fingers.
Overall, its a great product for a dollar, but for a clean finish on a full makeup face I would suggest paying ab it more for a highlighter that is easily blendable.
Fatima G.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
the ELF Shimmering Facial Whip highlighters are the most amazing thing I have ever used! To be honest obsession probably doesn’t even cover it. I currently have two from this line and I just ordered the other three because these are simply awesome and they only COST $1
alyssa c.
Hanford, CA
I did not like this product at all yes its only a dollar but when putting this on you can tell the pigment is very cheap and it look more like child play makeup and its overly shiny.
Kir W.
For a dollar this is a pretty decent product. It does have a slight scent to it (which I didn't love) but it's a pretty good product especially if you're just starting with makeup.
Haley D.
I love me some shimmer . I actually love heavy glitter and whatnot which I know most people HATE. These are a little thick and hard to blend but the pigment and payoff is beautiful.
Agustina G.
It looks really good when you first put it on. But the longevity isn't that great in my opinion. But it's really affordable so it's a good product considering the price. I like it!
Angie L.
Fontana, CA
You can't beat the price of e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip. It's a great inexpensive choice for a hiking hint glow on your cheeks, brow line and lids. A group of us did a Mothers Day Makeover at a shelter and this product worked perfectly on all skin types and tones. We were able to leave each Mom with her own tube and they were thrilled!
Gabrielle R.
I love using this for my highlighter, I have the old one and the new one. the older version of this was more of a skin tone, and the new one is more pink. I like the newer one better
Elizabeth V.
Austin, TX
I love this product! It's so cheap and give a nice shimmery glow. The product is very build able and blends well with fingertips. I also noticed it has a nice flower kind of smell
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.