BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Rihana T.
Product goes on much smoother than I had anticipated. The pale peachy color was better than I expected. Defiantly worth the money spent. Didn't have any problems with it with my oily skin. I would probably buy it again.
Shalom S.
Atlanta, GA
This highlighter is amazing and affordable. its a nice silvery pink and can be used on multiple different skin tone which is great because i am a makeup artist!! i totally say try this product out!
Lauren D.
muncie, IN
This product can be used for multiple things depending on the shade. I use darker ones for blush and lighter ones for a highlight. You can also use it on your lips or for an eyeshadow base.
Kellie P.
Temple, GA
I got this in the opal shade for use as a highlighter only. A small dab on the high points of the cheeks and it applies really nicely. For a $1 as a highlighter, it is insanely amazing.
Susie B.
Memphis, TN
Doesn't spread evenly and dries before it can be spread. Would love an option for different shimmer shade. It's ok. Not great. Not bad. For the price it might be worth it if you're experienced with blending well.
Rhea D.
I dislike this product with a heavy passion. I didn't like the way it felt and the smell was getting to me even tho it wasn't strong. I wouldn't even buy it again.
Lisa L.
This stuff is a sleeper hit. I have spotlight, lilac petal and pink lemonade. They are gorgeous on their own but I like to use them as a base for my powder highlight to make it more intense and it's only a DOLLAR !!!!
Elizabeth F.
Watsonville, CA
Love love this product. When your doing your foundation you can apply this foundation we're you usually apply your highlight and then top it off with any powder highlight. It creates a natural glow and I love it!
Megan T.
Bradenton, FL
This is a great highlight. It looks like it would be pink but on my fair skin it doesn't have much color. It just gives you a great glow. It does cling to dry patches though so be ware!
hiba z.
San Mateo, CA
surprisingly pigmented! You only need a little amount. I add it to the top of my cheekbones before adding powder highlight. Sometimes I just wear it alone, but it has a pink tint to it (which I like) but if you don't you can add another highlight on top.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.