BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Elizabeth M.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff is amazing. I love e.l.f. so much. This brand is one of my favorites. Cheap and quality products? What's not to love. This stuff is very shiny, I love it, you don't need to use much to get color out of it either, so it's very well pigmented. I get complimented most times when I'm wearing this, it makes a very good highlight! I've only used the Pink Lemonade color but now I want to try the other colors as well!
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
this is very cute and nice color like benefit high beam (should be). but the problem is I just use it 1 or 2 weeks than the product came from the packing water and color is separate. than I trash it. I don't use it again. very cheap yes but they can makes smaller size if its that much quick go bad.
Lacy S.
While the price of this is amazing, it's not a knock your socks off highlight, which is what I expected from the rave reviews.  This is a bit hard to blend so I recommend placing it on the back of your hand and tapping on with your fingers.  It does give me a nice subtle pretty sheen and I love it on my no makeup makeup days.  I love the pretty pinky champagne tone it's nice under blush as well.
hailey l.
I like the lightness of the whip and shimmer effect it leaves. I didnt think it lasted that long, maybe 4 hours or so before the shimmer was dull. I think the undertones are pale pink and good for pale skin but could be overbearing for tan girls. I would recommend this to light skinned friends
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
Smells like candy spirit!this shimmering whip is a delight to use. It can be a blush or just a shimmer here and there. You can get super creative with this.a lovely healthy glow Comes around your face if you use it with your bronzer. Get glowing!
yuhan l.
Elmhurst, NY
So, I have to say goodbye to my beloved Clinique Airbrush Concealer in Fair... 1) It isn't cruelty free and 2) since I'm going back to school I just can't afford the $26 CAN price.

Enter E.L.F. Under Eye Conceal & Highlight. Cruelty free & the price is right on ($3). I really like the double-ended conceal/highlight in one tube. And overall it's great for my needs.

It definitely applies differently from the Clinique. With the Clinique my technique was dot-on with the brush applicator then smudge-press with fingers. The ELF consistency is much more watery and fluid. The application is more like: lightly-swipe the under-eye area with the doe-foot applicator, then travel-press-tap into the skin with fingers. I do get a nice even coverage... however the coverage is definitely more sheer than the Clinique.

I like looking my age (40), but don't want to look older than I am... so I do check for creasing in fine lines. There has been no problem!... I do make sure to set the concealer but passing my big fluffy brush of rice powder over the area, and it sets it nicely.

Since I'd call my look polished-natural, I'm okay with the sheer coverage. Since I don't wear all-over foundation, the formula blends easily into my natural skin. Also, it's build able which is nice (I have a darker area under my left eye, so I just dot a little extra on that zone). Also, I've been working on WHY I get dark circles (lack of sleep!). I've definitely been getting more zzz's which helps too :)

Okay, on to the Highlighter side of the tube. I love it! I follow Bobbi Brown's makeup technique from a flyer-booklet I received a while ago. She recommends a sheer white-ish eyeshadow. The ELF Highlighter really brightens the darker beige-brown colouration on my lids. The sparkle is subtle, barely noticeable, and I'm okay with it. It makes my green-hazel eyes come alive and look much more awake and fresh! I love it! (Bonus: no need for eyeshadow!!) There is SOME creasing by end of day, but I don't really mind.

Although this isn't my HG concealer, I will be repurchasing! It's easy, inexpensive and cruelty-free. Thanks for reading! xo
Emily R.
Smyrna, DE
Surprisingly love this product. I bought it on sale somewhere to add another item to my cart in order to use a coupon and when I finally stumbled upon it at home, I loved it! It's smells fantastic for one, it also is not sticky like other similar products I have used. Highly pigmented and works well as a shadow primer for a more shimmer shadow
gisel t.
Delhi, CA
I love this product so much! I can say a little goes a long way. I use this product for so many things and for the price it is great. I use this as a lip tint, blush, cheek topper, eye shadow and a highlighter. I always run out of this elf shimmer and run to the store to buy more again. I always recommend this to my girlfriends and my cousins.
Alyson B.
Marshville, NC
This product is amazing at showing my popping highlight. It gives out an amazing undertone. It works very well for how cheap it is. It is also easy to apply and blend. It's not that long lasting for me personally, it lasts for about a few hours. But I would recommend it to other people.
Jalyn J.
I've previously purchased this product and I'm in love with it! In my opinion, this product works best on cheekbones and eyelids. I find it's not as useful on the eyelids, but you can use it in the corner of your eyes for a little color. I have very sensitive skin and haven't had a single problem with this. I recommend this to all my friends and family!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.