BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Cherish C.
Summerdale, AL
This stuff is amazing!! It's a great highlighter whether you're going drastic or just throwing makeup on for a quick trip to the store. Makes me glow and feel pretty!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Got this is my highlighting kit from ELF and love it! This tube may look little but so NOT let it full you it is a pretty highlight with a soft color that works on multiple akin tones .
Shalom S.
Atlanta, GA
This highlighter is amazing and affordable. its a nice silvery pink and can be used on multiple different skin tone which is great because i am a makeup artist!! i totally say try this product out!
Vanessa S.
I use this as a primer and it works good! I use brown for my eye shadow and it woulds good and keeps the color fresh, but i don't use a lot just a little bit. Everyone is different though.
Rihana T.
Product goes on much smoother than I had anticipated. The pale peachy color was better than I expected. Defiantly worth the money spent. Didn't have any problems with it with my oily skin. I would probably buy it again.
Amber H.
Versailles, MO
I wasn't too impressed with this product. It was too shimmery for my taste. I wanted to use it as a liquid highlighter, but it didn't work well with my skin tone. It was super thick, so I had problems blending it out.
Aarti P.
For this price, this highlighter is amazing! I have the clear one, and it works so well and lasts for forever. You can put on more layers of it to build the effect or keep it subtle depending on your look which is great.
Tori M.
Corpus Christi, TX
This one works real well it's not perfect highlighter but it does the job. I'd love to be able to afford the higher end ones but since I can't elf products are pretty much worked for me.
Alexis D.
Rogers, AR
Great product to use on a hot day, best used for me after application pressing a damp sponge over top to really set it in and bring out the shimmer best e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
Anna K.
For being $1 I wasn't expecting very much. When I received it and swatches it I was blown away. It is such a beautiful highlight and lasts pretty well. Although, it does bring out my texture but I would buy it again.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.