BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
destiny m.
San Jose, CA
Super pretty shimmer! I love it for the summer time with my natural look. It's really good for both skin types! I definitely have a change of skin with winter and summer! I would love for you guys to try it believe me you'll love it !!!!
Cecilia N.
I love E.L.F and my highlight. This works good and is pigmented. Love it & its color. Pros is that it give a pop of glam. It lasts long if you set with a powder. I would definitely buy this product again.
Alecia C.
Lubbock, TX
Love the price of this product and it works wonders on me!
I love the sheer look!
Very easy to use and I love the blend'
I have combination and works great on me! I will for sure buy more of this product!
jo b.
Belleville, IL
For the price it's worth a try. A little goes a long way. Blendable & does highlight. But overall it was fun to try. Staying power is ok but not really lasting. Love e.l.f. products! My budget friendly, cruelty free favorite line!!! Totally recommend!
Kenya M.
Tolleson, AZ
This has to be one of the best liquid drugstore highlighters a little goes a long way the only problem I had is that the colors don't vary much and it's very small but other than that this product is great
Adrienne W.
DETROIT, MI
Not big on the liquid highlighters but it did get the job done for the night so I was a little satisfied. It may have been the type of brush that I used though. Will go back and try again another time
Odette C.
This is an ok product it's not the best product even.. it's more pigmented then sheer. I like the undertone champagne more so this is a pretty good product for undertone. It's kinda easy to apply you just have to make sure you blend .
Stephanie Q.
I love love love the facial whip! It is so pigmented! Not glittery in any way. I had petal lilac and it's a pretty peachy rose gold color absolutely stunning! I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Jennifer B.
Cottage Grove, WI
This gives me a nice glow, use sparingly and it's supposed to be a dupe for Benefit's High Beam. So if you're looking for a less expensive option it's worth a try for the price (which you can't beat).
Hannah G.
First of all: the price on this is what sold it to me. It's like three dollars and you get a fairly good sized tube of liquid sunshine. This blends perfectly into liquid foundation to get an all over dewy effect, and dabbling on your cheeks makes the perfect strobing effect.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.