BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon*
Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
Can I give it 10 stars!? This is amazing! I love how this works for me! Great color and lasts all day long! Easy to apply. I love how it feels on my skin, not tacky! I would definitely recommend this to my friends! Great price!
Karen S.
Las Vegas, Nv
I honestly don't like this product at all. It doesn't blend nicely and leaves a really noticeable mark on your face. It's also too pink and looks like pink eyeshadow
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
I bought this thinking it would be great for a cheap highlighter for days that I wanted to be sparkly:) It definitely does the job. It is very shimmery, but if thats what you like than this is a great product!
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I bought this to try and for $1 it wasn't all that bad. It doesn't have a long wear time but it is beautiful. I bought this on the elf site. Great for beginners.
Paige K.
Carthage
I have never really been one to like a liquid highlight, but for the price this one is pretty amazing. Every time I use it it blows my mind. For me personally it doesn't last that long. It wears out pretty quick, but for the price it is fantastic.
Kassi B.
Coachella , CA
This highlight is a heavy cream but once you blend it the highlight is amazing I like strong highlights and I find that I don't have to apply another highlight on top!
Susan S.
Denver, CO
The shimmering Facial Whip is a beautiful highligher! I also use Revelon 24 hr matte foundations, & feel they have a gray base-tone, so I add a pinch to my foundation for all over brightness! Great product!👍👍
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
This whip is fantastic! It is sooooo easy to apply and looks fantastic for a classy look or to add a little edge to your look! It add all of the highlights to your face to make it pop!
Caroline M.
College Station, TX
I love E.L.F's shimmering facial whip!! It leaves my face with a healthy glow and a nice and sutble shimmery look. I liked that it was sheer and natural. There were champagne undertones with were super nice and looked great with my skintones!
Viviana A.
Personally I think that if you are in a budget this highlighter will definitely do the work but i would recommend a better highlighter i personally don't like the way it highlights compared to other highlighters
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.