BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Fatima P.
I have had this elf highlighter for a month now I like it it gives great highlight but it's a little hard to blend out once you have on your face makeup on. But other then that con this product is great !
Dana R.
Zanesville, OH
I love this so much. What i like to do with it is to mix it with a face lotion, makes it way easier to spread out and way less sticky. Makes for a beautiful highlighting blush.
Mandee F.
Valley Park, MO
For $1 I don't expect much from makeup but I do love this shimmering facial whip. I use it as a light highlighter on cheeks and eyes. Just a little shimmer ads some pop to the face. :) I love this product!
Alina M.
Riverside, CA
This is a great product , it looks so fresh and nice and not to shiny & it is not pricy at all. It is easy to get and can find it at target it's super easy to use and apply it looks weird but super nice
Tony Rose Y.
Apodaca, GA
It was a little too much even when I went for a dewy look. It did not look natural at all. I do not recommend this for any skin type (dry, normal, oily) I especially do not recommend using with a matte look.
Zahira S.
Westerville, OH
The color is a little lighter than I expected, but is still pretty. Product is smooth and creamy when applying. The "shimmer" last through most of the work day though the color is mostly gone. Still it's a good product for the price.
L A D.
Las Vegas, NV
Had a reaction to this product, not sure why, but it felt like the glitter was scratching my face. Didn't last long, so cannot offer any advice as to color.

It's very affordable, so it was at least a cheap experiment.

Will not buy again.
Melyssa T.
Favorite cream highlight! I put this on already see the glow but when I layer it with a powder highlight! Oh honey I'm like another star in the night sky that's how much I glow
Kalei G.
This is okay for a highlighter ,but it's a little blochey,the undertones where a little perl,it's a very nice highlighter and if you starting off in makeup I would get it :)
This product was okay. I like powder highlighters because they tend to look better on my skin and this tended to look bad if you put too much. It's easy to apply but difficult to blend. I wouldn't recommend this if you're a beginner.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.