BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Laura P.
Orange, CA
Easy to use, very smooth application and feels good on the skin. Peachy color with a nice, faint shimmer. I enjoyed this for a quick highlight and an on-the-go option.
Viviana A.
Personally I think that if you are in a budget this highlighter will definitely do the work but i would recommend a better highlighter i personally don't like the way it highlights compared to other highlighters
Fatima P.
I have had this elf highlighter for a month now I like it it gives great highlight but it's a little hard to blend out once you have on your face makeup on. But other then that con this product is great !
Melyssa T.
Favorite cream highlight! I put this on already see the glow but when I layer it with a powder highlight! Oh honey I'm like another star in the night sky that's how much I glow
Mandee F.
Valley Park, MO
For $1 I don't expect much from makeup but I do love this shimmering facial whip. I use it as a light highlighter on cheeks and eyes. Just a little shimmer ads some pop to the face. :) I love this product!
L A D.
Las Vegas, NV
Had a reaction to this product, not sure why, but it felt like the glitter was scratching my face. Didn't last long, so cannot offer any advice as to color.

It's very affordable, so it was at least a cheap experiment.

Will not buy again.
Taimia W.
Waipahu, HI
I only bought this because I was running out of highlighters and I guess it satisfied me for the day. Obviously very cheap but I wouldn't buy again. Doesn't compare at all to high end makeup highlighters.
Zahira S.
Westerville, OH
The color is a little lighter than I expected, but is still pretty. Product is smooth and creamy when applying. The "shimmer" last through most of the work day though the color is mostly gone. Still it's a good product for the price.
Tony Rose Y.
Apodaca, GA
It was a little too much even when I went for a dewy look. It did not look natural at all. I do not recommend this for any skin type (dry, normal, oily) I especially do not recommend using with a matte look.
Dana R.
Zanesville, OH
I love this so much. What i like to do with it is to mix it with a face lotion, makes it way easier to spread out and way less sticky. Makes for a beautiful highlighting blush.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.