BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Crystal M.
I am obsessed with this highlighter/shimmer! I am able to layer this over my powders flawlessly. I blend this in with my finger and it's so easy to apply. Love the color! Gives a natural, but noticeable glow! Amazing!
Gillian G.
This stuff is so brilliant! If you want that subtle blush this is the perfect little whipped solution. It blends perfectly into your skin. PLUS it smells amazing!
Inola B.
simple and practical shine little thing to put on the face or mix in with foundation to an extra glow, or on the top of your cheeks as hightlighter. regular lasting, very pigmented, glowy but no glittery, i think i would not repurchase just beacause i have some simillar things on my makeup
Hope
i wore highlighter, this highlighter in particular, for the first time on my prom night. i felt like a beautiful lil glazed donut. it lasted all night through my sweat and a lil tears. i've bought it again since.
Bailey N.
Not a big fan of this product simply because it does not show up well on my skin tone. Would work well for those with fair skin but being tan was not the best product for me. Will not personally be repurchasing.
Tamia B.
Statesville, NC
When I really want to glow I add a little of this to my foundation and my skin looks amazing. No need for all the extra highlighting when I add this. It gives my skin a natural glow.
Alexis C.
This whip is excellent for a very subtle glow. Its more sheer than pigmented so I'd consider it an illuminating product. If added to foundation im sure it would make it glow!! I'd maybe consider buying it again!
Faith F.
Brookhaven , NY
This is a little bit sticky and made my skin feel kind of weird but I overall liked it but I would try the one that isn't pink toned because it looks more like a blush than a highlight
Candice C.
Bronx , NY
I love this! I have these in a couple shades and they are really nice. They do separate so you have to shake them before using them. Other then that they are great! You can use them under and top of foundation!
Lauren Ann R.
This stuff can get crazy and excessive fast, which is why I am giving it a three. HOWEVER, it is super cheap and it does provide a lasting and illuminating glow.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.