BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Karen S.
Las Vegas, Nv
I honestly don't like this product at all. It doesn't blend nicely and leaves a really noticeable mark on your face. It's also too pink and looks like pink eyeshadow
April V.
I found this odd to apply it was a bit sticky and not so easy to blend. I think the package could have been designed a bit better because too much product oozes out. Very pretty shimmery color and the price was good.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
I have a different color but this is a great highlighter. To me there's too much color for a highlighter but it's still pretty! Smooths out good and really brightens.
Alice J.
Ok, not exactly what I thought it was going to be when I ordered it, but is still a really nice product. Just to be clear this is really. Really. Pigmented. I really love it though. Elf never fails to impress with the low cost and high quality.
Gillian G.
This stuff is so brilliant! If you want that subtle blush this is the perfect little whipped solution. It blends perfectly into your skin. PLUS it smells amazing!
Harmonie H.
Huntington, OR
This is only $1 and it is amazing!!!!! If I need to put on a quick face I just put this on instead of foundation and it gives me an even tone glow and I look fresh and ready to go!
Hailey M.
Metairie, LA
Works better when applied with another highlighter or a primer. Decent for the price. Not the best. recommend for girls on a budget or for a natural makeup look.
Alexis B.
This elf highlighter is a staple in my collection, it's a product that not many people know about..but it's AMAZING.. I personally apply this highlight with a damp beauty blender and I think it applies beautifully.
Andrea G.
Es uno de los mejores iluminadores liquidos que he usado, mi tez es un poco bastante oscura, asi que muy pocos Highlighter pueden con mi bronceado natural y este sí que ilumina mi area de pomulos como ningun otro.
candice c.
Bronx , NY
I love this! I have these in a couple shades and they are really nice. They do separate so you have to shake them before using them. Other then that they are great! You can use them under and top of foundation!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.