BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Angelise R.
Sebring, FL
This highlighter is actually really good for the price. You don't need a lot for it. I used it wrong the first few times i was using a brush but the best way to apply it is just using your hand and tapping it in.
Karen T.
stay away from this product, its not very good. I used it and it did not blend very well, ceased my skin to look like my face had more wrinkles and other problems.
Rita B.
Westminster, MD
I used this on the inner parts of my eyes to make them look bigger, brighter and awake! It did the job. I like the different shades that they provide and it goes on very easy. It also didn't crease which is a plus!
Haley G.
Man I just love cheap makeup that gets the job done! Elf is a brand that I go to for many products! This shimmering whip makes my skin look so radiant! I love it!
Kayte M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product made my dry face more shiny/oily looking than other highlighters I have used. It definitely gave me a short of shimmer, but it just didn't match well with my cool undertones. This would be great for someone with a more bronzed complexion
Brianna H.
Logan, OH
I love the shine this product gives off. I really like a really defined highlight and this product gives just that. It isn't too expensive and is easy to find in most places. It is very pigmented and I really enjoy the shine. I would def. recommend.
Asheli C.
BIRDSBORO, PA
This product is just Eh. for me. The ELF products have a great price point but can be a hit or miss though. There are better products that cost just slightly more.
Harmonie H.
Huntington, OR
This is only $1 and it is amazing!!!!! If I need to put on a quick face I just put this on instead of foundation and it gives me an even tone glow and I look fresh and ready to go!
Hailey M.
Metairie, LA
Works better when applied with another highlighter or a primer. Decent for the price. Not the best. recommend for girls on a budget or for a natural makeup look.
Alexis C.
This whip is excellent for a very subtle glow. Its more sheer than pigmented so I'd consider it an illuminating product. If added to foundation im sure it would make it glow!! I'd maybe consider buying it again!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.