BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Ella R.
I am not really into this product because I'm not into cream highlights on my cheeks I personally like a powder highlight more than I like a cream whipped highlight. What I didn't like about this highlight was yes it was blinding it just felt like there was something on my cheek all day and I'm looking for make up I don't really want to feel this on my cheek. It also took a while to set and it just wasn't very pretty. When I think of highlight I think of blinding OK girl yes give it to me and I just didn't feel that with a highlight.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
This was my first highlighter I ever tried when I first got into makeup. I was a bit afraid to use a liquid but I figured a liquid would blend easier than a powder and back then there wasn't much highlighters anyways. This shade is pretty in "spotlight" light golden highlight but a bit chunky. It doesn't last long on my skin and it doesn't blend on top of all foundations. I mean for the price it's ok but nowadays there's so much more highlighters.
Nathaniel E.
Eh. It takes a lot of work to blend, and using fingers is a necessity. A sponge just leaves spotty marks all over your cheekbones. Since this is so hard to blend, you end up smearing away your base trying to get this to not look so weird. And it's verrrry sticky. Putting powder over it just makes it clumpy and gross. If you just made it less sticky, less thick, and easier to blend, it would be great! It smells amazing too, like Fruity Pebbles!
Nicole A.
I normally love most ELF products, this one I'm not completely in love with but I do like it. The color is gorgeous, the only downside is the fact that it's a little sticky so it doesn't just rub onto my cheeks. I have to pat it on, which makes it seem thick and once it's dry I'll rub it in the rest of the way or blot some off.
Sapir K.
Elizabeth, NJ
When I found this product in Century 21, I was very surprised, for two reasons: 1) it was $1 2) it was a highlighter, lipgloss, and eyeshadow all in one. So, obviously, I bought it! As soon as I got home, I decided to test the product for all three uses, and here's what I found: its highlighting powers are great, and it made a beautiful sleek rose gold eyeshadow, but: it was extremely tacky for lipgloss, and made my lips look like the product of a child's art project (and not one that you'd frame and hang in your living room). However, elf has other lip products that work very well for their uses. All in all, I would recommend this product for highlighting and eye shadow purposes!
Starlah E.
Harrisburg, PA
The shade I bought is 1207 "Golden Peach". I absolutely LOVE this Shimmering Whip. The pigment is great, the shimmer is blinding, (not litterally) and I mainly bought it to see what it was and now I'm in love! I will definitely recommend to my friends. I gave one of my friends a few for her birthday and she loves them! I will be buying more.
Megan B.
Puyallup , WA
I am not a fan of this product. While the price is awesome it is one of those things where you pay for what you get. While it seems pigmented it disappears on the skin so quickly. There is barely any shimmer left in my opinion. I have a bottle in my collection that I have tried loving but it always leaves me disappointed.
Aylin G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great dupe for the NARS liquid illuminator. It is at a great price, and it has a good amount of pigment to it. The only downside to it is that it is very "liquidly", very watery texture. But a small portion goes a long way and it's worth the price. :) would recommend to those who are looking for a great shimmer to last all day at a great price!
Dayami H.
This cream looks very nice when you initially put it on as a highlight so I had very high hopes for it the only downside is I felt that throughout the day it just disappeared I would have gave it more stars if it just lasted longer it looks very nice when you first put it on ... maybe for pics or a quick errand?
Elizabeth M.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff is amazing. I love e.l.f. so much. This brand is one of my favorites. Cheap and quality products? What's not to love. This stuff is very shiny, I love it, you don't need to use much to get color out of it either, so it's very well pigmented. I get complimented most times when I'm wearing this, it makes a very good highlight! I've only used the Pink Lemonade color but now I want to try the other colors as well!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.