BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Laraisa G.
First off I love these lashes! You can use them for dramatic & natural looks only like $2 I believe. Back to these shimmering facial whips. They are very long lasting with & without primer & setting spray. I would definitely recommend this product to others. You can use them as highlighters or blush. #Influenster
Top: Pink Lemonade
Bottom: Lilac Petal ✨
Brionna L.
Citra
This product is not my favorite. I have two main issues with this elf Facial Whip.
1. It is runny on direct skin application (burns when runs into eyes).
2. When all the liquid is gone and the gel finally comes out, it really isn’t all that pigmented, therefore I cannot use it as a highlighter, but rather I am forced to put it on after applying primer for that dewy glowy not dirty sweaty but nice sweaty look.
Mariah N.
Henderson, NV
This product is ver good for the price. The only thing that is a little bad about the packaging is that it gets a bit messy. It is very long lasting and a little goes a long way. I have oily skin and this works great for me. You can mix it in with your foundations or you can use it as a highlighter on the high points of your face on its own or under a powder highlighter.
Martha Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is such a big bang for just one buck. My favorite color is the golden peach because it looks really nice with my complexion which is kind of olive-ey I guess. I use this when I contour and put it above the bronzer I put on my cheekbones. It really works well for just being a dollar and there is a wide range of colors. I like to add it to my lips when I wear lipstick or lip butter and I feel it needs some sparkles.
Bianca M.
I got this product from Walmart. At first I got one that was way to pink. But I went back and got the color LIIal petal and it is amazing.it is a slight bit pink that u can see pink on ur face. so I want to try to get a lighter color.other than the color I love the formula it's smooth and smells so good I love this product so much it is $1.00 and the best cheapest highlighter. This product is so amazing I had to get 3 of them 😂
Lexi F.
I am a huge fan of bargain shopping and to be able to have a two in one product for as low as $1 i was thrilled! Lilac Pedal gives me the perfect amount of a blush color and the highlight is incredible, I have gotten so many compliments on my highlight when i wear it and even better is that it stays glowing all day. It is a thick product so a little goes a long way and i use an E.L.F stipple brush to apply the product to my checks. Generally one tube will last me at least 3 months.
Summer G.
Winchester, VA
Such a great product for a great price! I could rave about Elf products all day but this is definitely my favorite! $2 at Walmart of $1 online! You can't get any better. This product adds a shimmering highlight on your cheek bones or you could use it on your eye lids or lips. Very radiant! I also love it because it does not give that oily feeling that some liquid highlighters do. If you don't have this you need to go out and get it! And if you're not impressed at least it wasn't expensive!
Kim T.
Corvallis
This product is a hidden GEM at the drugstore! The shade "pink lemonade" looks very similar to Benefit's high beam when blended into the skin, but I also find this to be a bit more glowy than the Benefit one. It has a bit of a pearly pink tint, which I normally don't think is nice on my complexion, but I received so many compliments when I wore this. I don't normally reach for liquid highlighters, so I got rid of this, but I know it is something I will repurchase if I really feel like using a liquid product.
Alyssa B.
This has got to be the best, inexpensive highlighter ever! It’s a really small tube, but a little bit goes a long way for only $1. This does get very liquidity over time, but it’s something you can work with. I prefer Spotlight the best because I’ve heard the other colors just hadn’t worked out for some. This is definitely something I would buy again.
Ashley L.
I actually really enjoyed using this product. I typically don't gravitate towards liquid highlighter products, but this has been great for me, and one of my close friends actually asked me to get her this product! It is very blendable and provides a beautiful glow to the face! The only quam I have with this product is the fact that it cannot be applied (very well at least) over powder. Since I do my highlighter last, I typically don't reach for this product since my face is usually already set.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.