BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
Ay lo mejor , ES SÚPER BARATO y en donde soy es muy difícil de conseguir pero lo consigo por internet súper barato y es supremamente lindo y pigmenta un montón así es una súper ganga !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lauren J.
Bridgeton, MO
I do not love this product. If you like the idea of a liquid highlighter then it might work for you, but personally I did not really enjoy using it. I would not repurchase this item even though it is extremely inexpensive! The color is nice on the skin though.
Ani E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I'm not into liquid highlighter but I really like this one. It's really nice alone or following up with a powder highlighter. It is well worth the price and nice to have in your collection.
Marina M.
This stuff is definitely a steal for a buck. I love that it's whipped, and I also love that it's shimmery and not glittery. I have very dry skin, so I have no problem whatsoever with this staying on my skin the whole day.
Cassie W.
Henderson, NV
Not too bad of a shimmer for a super cheap product! I just wish there were more colors to choose from. This one has a very pink pearly tone. With primer it should last longer but you get what you pay for & the price is great!
Caitlin A.
It's pretty good I got it in a holiday kit and I use it often it's a little bit too dark for my pale skin but i just put a lighter powder highlight over top I find that using a flat foundation brush too apply it works pretty good
Katie S.
Boise, ID
I sometimes use this in addition to another highlighter when I want some extra shimmer but I never use it by itself because it can make you look oily. It applies really nicely with just your fingers and lasts pretty well.
Kenzi B.
Albertville, AL
I love this product so much! I would recommend this to anyone any day of the week! It works great and stays on forever! It gives your face a great glow no matter what skin color! I buy this at my local Sally's store!
Cassidy D.
Tucson, AZ
This product gives you the most gorgeous, dewy highlight. You only need a very tiny amount of product, otherwise it will look cakey. I dab a tiny amount on with my fingers and then blend it out with a beauty blender.
Taylor C.
Fayetteville, AR
This stuff is pretty good! It looks beautiful when applied the correct way but you have to be careful and put it on in good lighting. It is a bit difficult to blend in and not leave lines. Just get the right brush and good lighting and it should be great!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.