BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Cynthia H.
Evansville, IN
I didn't care for this one. It is way to shimmering for me. It is to pigmented for me also. It is okay for all skin types. I will not buy again tho because of the shimmer.
Grace A.
I have the pink lemonade shade and it leaves a very shimmery finish exaggerating all the uneven texture and pores. I tried mixing it in my foundation but it just made me look like a disco ball.. Did not like it will not recommend
Cendy L.
North Miami, FL
I really enjoyed using this. I do fill like the container could be a bit bigger, but it's a good product. Apply smoothly. Looks pretty on the skin. And I would most definitely get this again. I didn't really have any problems with it.
Sydney H.
Manassas, VA
I don't love this product. I love the brand but this just didn't give enough for me. I would much rather get a different drug store highlight. This color also isn't the most flattering on my skin.
Zoe B.
Surprise, AZ
These work surprisingly well for being only $1! I have these in a few different shades and they provide a pop of color with a little bit of highlight, I honestly love them!
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
These little guys are great for the price and are so versatile! If you apply them correctly, like with a stippling brush or blend out with your fingers, they look absolutely beautiful. I also love using them to highlight my body!
Heather W.
Horton, AL
This is product is ok. I don't like how it blends too well. It has a pinkish undertone. It is pigmented and a great price point. I like to apply with my fingers. I possibly would purchase again.
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
I love the creamy texture. The color is so shiny and beautiful. You can use it under foundation or on top. Its super pigmented and very easy to apply. I love it.
I think this a really nice product to use. It is very smooth and shiny. It is also veryy gentale when you put it one you skin and it is for all skin types witch is very nice. It is very shimmery and sparkley. I wouls totally recomend this product to everyone I know.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I found that this was great for a eye shadow but not as a highlight or under foundation. It blends well and can be covered good but I find that once you go to spread it it goes everywhere. But it works well just have to play with it
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.