BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Diana
This product isn't bad for the price. When blended it does give you a subtle sheen glow nothing like a disco ball though. It's creamy but when spreading on skin it's hard to blend. But for the price you can't really complain.
Amanda R.
Gatesville, TX
Elf products are my all time favorite this one included. This shimmering facial whip gives you the highlight you are looking for while also giving you and extra pop with a shimmer. It is easy to apply and blend and long lasting. I would recommend this to everyone.
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
I love e.l.f. , but this is just not my favorite product. It leaves my skin feeling a bit sticky and doesn't work too well for my skin tone though. This was a miss for me.
Laamarina S.
Winter Park, FL
This is absolutely crazy of how much pigment this tube has with the price , for a highlighter this is definitely worth the price especially using this as a base for any powder hightlight as well. I recommend this product ❤️
Samera S.
Plano, TX
It's nice I have lilac petals one its watery at first and breaks up on the skin when rubbed too much but it gives a very good glow and for one dollar it's a good buy
Leslie R.
Graham, NC
I purchased this for $1 at Target & it's pretty great. I'm extremely pale so I can use this as a blush, lip color with a little gloss, or even a pretty color on my eyes. It blends well & really works with my skin tone.
Taylor S.
Cheapest and best highlighter i have in my collection!! Seriously goes on like a dream theres no chunky glitter so its just a natural shine plus it smells like dessert
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
This product is a repurchase for me many times over. I use this under my eyes to conceal my dark circles. Plus it gives my under eyes an added glow that looks fabulous.
I really like the e.l.f. Shimmering facial whip it give a really nice glow to your face! It is perfect for summer! Since it's not powder it is very light on the face and isn't uncomfortable. The pigmentation is very good!!! This makes the perfect highlighter!
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
Ay lo mejor , ES SÚPER BARATO y en donde soy es muy difícil de conseguir pero lo consigo por internet súper barato y es supremamente lindo y pigmenta un montón así es una súper ganga !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.