BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Sarah B.
Minneapolis , MN
I love this product! It is very inexpensive and works great as a highlighter and eyeshadow. There are a few different shades too that compliment many different skin tones.
Heather W.
This is product is ok. I don't like how it blends too well. It has a pinkish undertone. It is pigmented and a great price point. I like to apply with my fingers. I possibly would purchase again.
kuku k.
I love this item. It is so pretty. I can use it almost anywhere, I especially like it on cheeks for a nice sun kissed glow. It would also work well for a highlighter on eyes. It also smells great.
Sydney W.
Malibu, CA
This product is alright. If you are looking for a super blinding highlight this is NOT the one for you. It's very sheer and subtle. This works good for a natural glow but not great if you want someone to see it from outer space.
Lori Y.
Girard, KS
It is OK product, I find that it feels a little sticky and my foundation is hard to blend. I love the subtle glowiness, maybe in winter time when skin is drier. The formula I chose had champagne undertones and really added a wonderful glowy look to my foundation.
haydon s.
I love elf cosmetics to death, always have but I'm not the biggest fan of this one! I can normally be okay with a little shimmer but it was too much for me personally!
Vajeh V.
Agoura Hills, CA
Inlove with the glow this product gives me. My favorite way to use this product is to apply it before I apply my foundation or bb cream. This way I get an even natural glow all over my face.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Really pretty highlighter in a shade that I think would flatter a lot of different skin tones! Lasts at least 8 hours and doesn't have too much glitter.. very shimmery.
Karen R.
Jacksonville, TX
Wanting some glow for a low price ? Well, this is it. Seriously, it gives you such a nice subtle glow and it's not sticky at all. Goes on smooth and it has an amazing smell! Be sure not to be near bees, because this sweet smell will have them chasing after you !
Diana
This product isn't bad for the price. When blended it does give you a subtle sheen glow nothing like a disco ball though. It's creamy but when spreading on skin it's hard to blend. But for the price you can't really complain.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.