BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth S.
Max Meadows, VA
I love this. I use it as a highlighter. They color payoff is good. Its really easy to apply. It also looks wonderful in pictures. I used it for prom and it really looked good. Its easy to blend and sometimes i use it for an eyeshadow..
Brooke C.
Dayton, OH
This stuff is NO JOKE, it's literally the best. I've used this so much and it's so pigmented, only a dollar! It does always go out of stock but they keep it on their website.
Jochelle R.
This product was very nice to use ! It brightened my face just right and not too much. Knowing that this product was cheap, I did not expect it to work great. This product was smooth and creamy and can also be applicable to anywhere in your face. I would repurchase again !
Kyndal B.
Central City, KY
I have the pink lemonade facial whip and I really like it. It smells great and is very affordable. You can use it like a liquid highlighter if you really blend and it'll give you a simple dewy glow
Isabella N.
I decided to try this one, I figured it wouldn't hurt. This product is an amazing highlight, really brings together all of my makeup and adds that little sparkle I need.
kuku k.
I love this item. It is so pretty. I can use it almost anywhere, I especially like it on cheeks for a nice sun kissed glow. It would also work well for a highlighter on eyes. It also smells great.
Katrina H.
Greensboro , NC
This highlighting cream is okay. It smells nice, but it is a little too pink for me. It also has more shimmer than what I would like. For the price, though, it definitely does its job. I would opt for a better product over this one.
Sarah B.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this product! It is very inexpensive and works great as a highlighter and eyeshadow. There are a few different shades too that compliment many different skin tones.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't have this color, I have a rose gold one and I love it. It creates a beautiful highlight and it's easy to work with. I love it. I can't believe it's only a dollar!
Julissa L.
Payette, ID
I love how i can just use this on my cheeks as a quick go to when not wanting to put on foundation. I love the shimmer in it and it last all day. I definitely recommend.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.