BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Katrina H.
Greensboro, NC
This highlighting cream is okay. It smells nice, but it is a little too pink for me. It also has more shimmer than what I would like. For the price, though, it definitely does its job. I would opt for a better product over this one.
Julissa L.
Payette, ID
I love how i can just use this on my cheeks as a quick go to when not wanting to put on foundation. I love the shimmer in it and it last all day. I definitely recommend.
Sarah B.
Minneapolis , MN
I love this product! It is very inexpensive and works great as a highlighter and eyeshadow. There are a few different shades too that compliment many different skin tones.
I think this a really nice product to use. It is very smooth and shiny. It is also veryy gentale when you put it one you skin and it is for all skin types witch is very nice. It is very shimmery and sparkley. I wouls totally recomend this product to everyone I know.
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This product is great it literally only cost about two dollars and you can use it about anywhere on your face. Just one little dot sized amount will give you all of the highlighting that you need.
Tiffany A.
Campobello, SC
I love this as a highlighter. You do NOT need a lot of product. A little goes a long way, which is awesome. It is a lot brighter than Benefit's High Beam but it's only $1 so I definitely choose this over the High Beam. I love this.
Heather W.
This is product is ok. I don't like how it blends too well. It has a pinkish undertone. It is pigmented and a great price point. I like to apply with my fingers. I possibly would purchase again.
Luisa R.
Laredo, TX
It's the best!!! I love it and every easy to use.. Love highlighting,and this is one of the products I really use you should try it you are going to love it.. shiny,!!!😄
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
I love the creamy texture. The color is so shiny and beautiful. You can use it under foundation or on top. Its super pigmented and very easy to apply. I love it.
Isabella N.
I decided to try this one, I figured it wouldn't hurt. This product is an amazing highlight, really brings together all of my makeup and adds that little sparkle I need.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.