BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Sam W.
Super shimmery, good quality, very cheap! Easy to blend. Melts into your skin. It lasts for a few hours. This highlighter looks extremely natural and dewy. I have oily skin and it makes my skin look glowing and healthy but not too shiny.
Tessa W.
For how cheap this product is, it's absolutely incredible. If I use powdered makeup, I place this UNDER my powdered foundation since over top it can be too overwhelmingly shimmery.
alma l.
Everett, MA
I think this is one of the items that's in the $1 range of elf and it's amazing it glows but doesn't have Shimmer in it like there's no large particles of glitter in it it gives you glow with in so it's not intense more like this Natural Glow to your skin it's absolutely beautiful
Jamie L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I've just started to get on board with the highlighting craze and bought my first product. I have the shade in spotlight, which is great for my pale skin. Its super shimmery, and a little bit goes a long way if you blend it out. Plus its only one dollar!
Gloria D.
I was so surprised when I tried this product and it gave me such a nice highlight! It lasted all day and still looked good when I went to wash my face at the end of the day.
Rachel R.
I could not get this product to work for me. I tried blending with my fingers, with a brush, and with a sponge. With each attempted application it would simply rub my foundation off and create and mess on my cheekbone. Would not recommend.
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY
Absolutely love this product , I can say it's one of the best finds at the drugstore, good for any type of skin , very affordable and long lasting , still have mine for 3 months , highly recommended.
Jennifer H.
Beaver Dam, WI
These are not subtle, these will give ya glow. They are kinda sticky and apply good but be careful. The pink one is really pigmented, could pass as a really shimmering blush.
Kaitlyn B.
Moore, OK
I use this product when I use a light bb cream and am looking for a light and natural glow. It goes on smoothly and has just enough pigment to give it a "barely there" look in a good way. I love this product for my no-makeup makeup looks!
Aubrie G.
Coventry, RI
I bought this product on a whim, and i have not regretted it. It has a slightly thicker texture, but it blends really nicely. It has the perfect amount of subtle shimmer. It layers nicely for a bolder look too. I would definitely recommend it and i will be purchasing it again.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.