BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Sonam S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Not that pigmented, kind of watery formula. Has decent amount of shimmer to it. Good price. Has pink/champagne undertones so good for fair skin. Good for combination skin, but probably would not purchase again.
Rya Z.
As someone with a slightly deeper skin tone, e.l.f.'s Shimmering Facial Whip in the color "Lilac Petal" is by far my favorite highlighter because of the way it compliments my skin.

The amount you get may not seem like much, but a little goes a LONG way.
Carol A.
I absolutely adore these! For the price you really can't beat it! There's a ton of shades. I find the best application is simply with my fingers and it sinks into the skin perfectly, looking not only natural but also beautiful. Pink lemonade is my everyday go-to blush.
Melissa M S.
Tempe, AZ
I learned about the high end highlighters after using this one. I haven't found them to necessarily be better. I would rather spend a dollar, or use their lighter pink baked blush as a highlighter versus spend $20. I did have a hard time blending this as I use mineral makeup. Then I tried doing this after moisturizing, but before applying mineral powder. It was much easier and shines through under the makeup!
Gabby Y.
Boston, MA
First of all, this stuff smells AMAZING! Its just like cotton candy. It has a nice rosy tint to it and I like that it is liquid not powder. It Is kind of sticky at first but it gives a nice glowy, dewy finish. Also a little goes a very long way so I am sure this will last me for a long time.
Ericka C.
This is one of the best makeup dupes I could find for other high end products. It is very affordable, long lasting, and a great way to save a couple bucks on a good highlighter. It leaves more of a natural dewy finish which is great for an everyday look. But don't get me wrong it definitely pops!
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
E.I.f. shimmering facial whip is awesome for the holiday season to add that little pop of sparkle which I love! Its such a super fun product to spice up your normal makeup routine and the price isn't bad at all!
Stephanie G.
Very subtle I love it. Good for beginners and it's only $1!!! How could anyone go wrong with trying this for $1? Love elf products! Very affordable. Lasts me a whole day of classes.
Lily
Sanford
I love adding this in the inner corner of my eye! It gives a slight glow w a champagne pop! It is long lasting especially if you have your setting spray on! I use this w other highlighters and they're amazing
Marisol s.
Las Vegas, NV
A little goes a long way! It's best to use this with a brush. Squeeze a little bit out of the tube on the back of your hand to warm it up. Then with a concealer brush or other small flat brush, even a highlighter brush. Dip into it and lightly dab on the cheeks and tzone for a wash of light and natural shimmer
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.