BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Ellie J.
This product has such a good value! SO pigmented and easy to blend, and the fact that it only costs $1 is crazy! I use this with a stipple brush or beauty blender, and it looks so pretty on the cheekbones! Definitely would recommend for quality and price.
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
I liked this product but it wasn't one of my favorites . It was super affordable and way to get my hand on but I felt like it was to heavy and the formula felt a little too thick for me.
Adrii F.
Only 1$ and I get a celebrity highlight. Don't try using a brush or you'll be having one hell of a time trying to blend it out. It has really great pigment and it comes in two more colors. For a dollar this is a steal!
Angela S.
Pickerington, OH
I have been buying e.l.f. products since 2007, back when all they had was the $1 line of products! And this is my favorite e.l.f. product of all! It's a great highlighter. Just a teeny tiny dab goes a long long way, so don't let the tiny bottle throw you off.
Valerie T.
Don't like this product at all, it's hard to blend , and it fades away while I blend. It's shimmery and sticky . Don't recommend this at all. It didn't look good on my skin . So it's a no from me . There's better options
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
I bought this when I first started getting into highlighting because I wasn't sure if I would like it. It's very inexpensive and it's actually a really lovely color. It's a light pink and it looks really lovely on pale skin.
Becca C.
AGAIN I am a glitter goddess. I have this in every shade. I use lilac petal and spotlight in the fall/winter and golden peach in the summer. It's actually pretty easy to blend and never streaky
Ali J.
West Des Moines, IA
For anyone without oily skin, this product would be beautiful. I love this product on the high points of my face and down the bridge of my nose. It blends well and leaves a gorgeous reflective highlight. However, it is no budge proof and because I have such oily skin, it does not wear the best on me.
Jessica G.
Westbrook, ME
This works well as an under eye brigtener and has a subtle shimmer to it. It comes in a ton of colors and it's hard to find certain ones sometimes, but it's a good price and works well.
Carla L.
Martin, KY
It isn't a bad product at all. The texture was fine and the shimmer was there but I'm more of a fan of powder facial products. Wouldn't repurchase simply because of personal preference.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.