BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Julia L.
My best friend bought me this product for Christmas, along with the elf illuminating palette. I'm in love. Truly in LOVE with this highlighter. It is easy to apply but you have to be cautious of how much you put on and the direction of which you blend.
Morgan T.
Bay Village, OH
The highlighter is too shimmery for my liking. its like glitter and makes me feel like a 12 year old. The good think about it is that its cheep and if you only use a little it would probably get the job done. i never use mine though because their are much better options
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
I bought this a long time ago before getting into highlighters and it's amazing! It's the right amount of sparkle, not too much. It's $1, so you can't beat the price. A must have for any girl.
Natalie D.
This product was surprisingly good for a price of $2 or $3. It was a little sticky but the color stayed there for a long time and didn't budge. I recommend the color Pink Lemonade for anyone thinking about trying this.
Ronnit H.
Morrisville, NY
I have this in two colors and it's really useful and it's a great highlighter it is really difficult to blend but it gets the job done and it's only a dollar so can't go wrong with this one
Lisa N.
AMSTERDAM, NY
I've used this a few times. I've never had a bad experience with any e.l.f product. And they're reasonably priced and addicting i can never leave the store without purchasing an e.l.f product!
Sarah  W.
Rutland, VT
I have all of the whipped highlights by E.L.F. I love them. They smell sweet but not to sweet. I have found them online and on occasion at KMart. I find you have to work quickly with them.
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
I liked this product but it wasn't one of my favorites . It was super affordable and way to get my hand on but I felt like it was to heavy and the formula felt a little too thick for me.
Sarah W.
Durham, NC
For being a dollar I am constantly impressed by this. I like to mix it with my foundation to add an all over glow to my face, only use a tiny bit though! I love the smell of these products as well, almost an orange/chocolate scent in my opinion. I love this!
Katlyn M.
Martinsburg, WV
These are only $1 !!! i have 4 different colors of these. i use them as a cream highlighter or blush base depending on the color. they also smell like fruit loops! i freaking love these.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.