BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
I bought this a long time ago before getting into highlighters and it's amazing! It's the right amount of sparkle, not too much. It's $1, so you can't beat the price. A must have for any girl.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
I bought this when I first started getting into highlighting because I wasn't sure if I would like it. It's very inexpensive and it's actually a really lovely color. It's a light pink and it looks really lovely on pale skin.
Jessica A.
Westbrook, ME
This works well as an under eye brigtener and has a subtle shimmer to it. It comes in a ton of colors and it's hard to find certain ones sometimes, but it's a good price and works well.
Angela S.
Pickerington, OH
I have been buying e.l.f. products since 2007, back when all they had was the $1 line of products! And this is my favorite e.l.f. product of all! It's a great highlighter. Just a teeny tiny dab goes a long long way, so don't let the tiny bottle throw you off.
Carla L.
Martin, KY
It isn't a bad product at all. The texture was fine and the shimmer was there but I'm more of a fan of powder facial products. Wouldn't repurchase simply because of personal preference.
Kelly B.
Ridgecrest, CA
Honestly for the price, this is ridiculously good. It's tacky so it's a perfect base for even more highlight. A little bit goes a loooong way, just apply evenly and spread or blend with a brush!
Adrii F.
Only 1$ and I get a celebrity highlight. Don't try using a brush or you'll be having one hell of a time trying to blend it out. It has really great pigment and it comes in two more colors. For a dollar this is a steal!
Katlyn M.
Martinsburg, WV
These are only $1 !!! i have 4 different colors of these. i use them as a cream highlighter or blush base depending on the color. they also smell like fruit loops! i freaking love these.
Becca C.
AGAIN I am a glitter goddess. I have this in every shade. I use lilac petal and spotlight in the fall/winter and golden peach in the summer. It's actually pretty easy to blend and never streaky
Ali J.
West Des Moines, IA
For anyone without oily skin, this product would be beautiful. I love this product on the high points of my face and down the bridge of my nose. It blends well and leaves a gorgeous reflective highlight. However, it is no budge proof and because I have such oily skin, it does not wear the best on me.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.