BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
I bought this when I first started getting into highlighting because I wasn't sure if I would like it. It's very inexpensive and it's actually a really lovely color. It's a light pink and it looks really lovely on pale skin.
Valerie T.
Don't like this product at all, it's hard to blend , and it fades away while I blend. It's shimmery and sticky . Don't recommend this at all. It didn't look good on my skin . So it's a no from me . There's better options
Angela S.
Pickerington, OH
I have been buying e.l.f. products since 2007, back when all they had was the $1 line of products! And this is my favorite e.l.f. product of all! It's a great highlighter. Just a teeny tiny dab goes a long long way, so don't let the tiny bottle throw you off.
Becca C.
AGAIN I am a glitter goddess. I have this in every shade. I use lilac petal and spotlight in the fall/winter and golden peach in the summer. It's actually pretty easy to blend and never streaky
Ali J.
West Des Moines, IA
For anyone without oily skin, this product would be beautiful. I love this product on the high points of my face and down the bridge of my nose. It blends well and leaves a gorgeous reflective highlight. However, it is no budge proof and because I have such oily skin, it does not wear the best on me.
Sarah W.
Durham, NC
For being a dollar I am constantly impressed by this. I like to mix it with my foundation to add an all over glow to my face, only use a tiny bit though! I love the smell of these products as well, almost an orange/chocolate scent in my opinion. I love this!
Ellie J.
This product has such a good value! SO pigmented and easy to blend, and the fact that it only costs $1 is crazy! I use this with a stipple brush or beauty blender, and it looks so pretty on the cheekbones! Definitely would recommend for quality and price.
Carla L.
Martin, KY
It isn't a bad product at all. The texture was fine and the shimmer was there but I'm more of a fan of powder facial products. Wouldn't repurchase simply because of personal preference.
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
I liked this product but it wasn't one of my favorites . It was super affordable and way to get my hand on but I felt like it was to heavy and the formula felt a little too thick for me.
Rya Z.
As someone with a slightly deeper skin tone, e.l.f.'s Shimmering Facial Whip in the color "Lilac Petal" is by far my favorite highlighter because of the way it compliments my skin.

The amount you get may not seem like much, but a little goes a LONG way.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.