BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Caroline D.
This is honestly one of my favorite liquid highlighters of all time, and by far the cheapest! It gives such a natural glow to the cheeks, and it can even be used on the eyes over shadow, or anywhere else on the face you want to stand out. It's perfect, and I can't wait to pick up more colors
Judy C.
Canoga Park, CA
It's not like this product did not do anything on my face and the good it was a little bit too big and it made my face of cheap so I took it off. I also want to return it but I cannot find my receipt
Ileen M.
Elmwood park , NJ
This highlighter can easily be a dupe for Becca liquid shimmering skin perfector! For about two dollars you can mix it into your foundation to give yourself an extra glow or use a tiny amount alone over your favorite foundation. I love the selection of shades !
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
I like this shimmer , a little goes a long way is settle not to bold on the face and love that u can use as a highlighter. The only con I have wish it would last longer on my oily skin in the summer.
Marisol D.
Rochester, NY
This was a cheap new addition to my makeup collection. I liked that a little went a long way. I added to my cheek, eye and lip area for an amazing glow. I used my fingertip to apply. I will definitely buy again.
Damy M.
Henderson, NV
This highlighter was okay. I've used better. I don't like that it's liquid. On my skin type it's hard to blend. But the color is very pretty and sheer! I wouldn't really buy this again tho as for I have better highlighters (:
Courtney L.
Very very glossy. Definitely need a beauty blender to dab this on or else it looks extremely unnatural, to really need to spread this highlight on your face beforehand. Would recommend using a baked elf highlight after this unless you're going for a more dewy highlight.
Terri J.
Romeoville
Love love this elf product ! I used it as a highlighter and my skin is pretty pale. It is so easy to apply and gives a nice natural shimmery finish ! Looks nice with Rose blush and darker bronzer ! I would defiantly buy again !
Kiera D.
Jamison, PA
I love the formula of this product. It feels very light, yet it has so much pigment. I really get a good glow when I wear this product, but I do wish that there was a lighter color. I have extremely make skin, and I feel like both of these shades are too dark for me.
RyLee W.
All shades of this facial whip work amazing as highlighters! Some of the best I have ever used and only $1! I would recommend this shade for darker skin tones and the pink lemonade for lighter.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.