BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Anna H.
Springfield, IL
They all smell SO GOOD, I happened to purchase the pink one and it smells exactly like pink lemonade. Stays on all day but it does have some transfer and it can be a little hard to work with but overall it’s a great inexpensive easy highlighter.
Brittany J.
Bentonville, AR
I have this Facial Whip in Lilac Petals and I made sure to buy 2 since it was so difficilt to find (and for only $1.) It's a definite pale pink undertone with a blinding finish. A little goes a long ways. It applies fairly well and blends nicely. It looks very pretty on my fair skin and it's nice as a base if you wanted to build it with a powder highlight. I wear this on days when I do the bare minimum but still want to glow. You definitely have to have a light hand when applying, otherwise it can move your foundation around. Don't apply it on top of powder - it will make you look cakey. After owning it for awhile, it seems like it separates a little and some pearlescent liquid will come to the top. It's almost like if you don't shake the ketchup bottle and the clear liquid stuff comes out when you squirt. The only difference is even when you do shake the highlighter and move around the product, the liquid still comes out. It'll come out with a little bit of product - DO NOT APPLY TO YOUR FACE. The pearlescent liquid will make the product streaky and unblendable and will ruin the application. You have to squirt quite a bit of product before the clear liquid goes away. The problem is quite tolerable and a minor inconvenience to me personally because I love the product so much, but it is a slight downfall to the overall amazing product.
Genny G.
Vacaville
ELF Shimmering
It leaves a lovely highlight color.
I like using this on my cheekbones as a delightful, beautiful highlight. It just requires a little bit to make a subtle highlight, and it blends very quite.
taylor d.
Sammamish
For only $1-2, this stuff is amazing! It looks super glossy and natural, and is perfect for lighter skin tones. It dries down pretty quickly, so you have to work fast, and SHAKE BEFORE YOU USE! A good buy!!
Ruth F.
Garland , TX
This was the first highlight product I ever used from them. It’s very pretty but not my favorite thing to use on my face when I have foundation on. It’s Beverly beautiful if you want a natural glow though
Alexis M.
South Point, OH
I used this because I figured it was the only choice I have. It made my foundation feel oily and it made me break out as well. I now just use an eyeshadow in my eyeshadow pallet and does the job nicely.
💎Nєναєн💎 G.
Yuma
This product is awful when applied to the cheek bones it is very streaky and that’s what makes this product not that good. If oh would use it on the lid or maybe even in the inner corner it would pop!
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Was thick and pastey. Did not like the consistency or the way it felt when applied. It wasn’t shimmery, but a weird pink color; perhaps called a flat finish. I did not purchase again and threw it away.
Amanda E.
Springfield, MO
I love a lot elf makeup but I did not care for this product. I tried a couple times but it creases everytime with or without primer and it didn't last for more than a couple hours without needing a touchup.
Chabrielle A.
If you want a cheap, blinding highlight, these are the way to go. They come out a little watery, which I’m not a huge fan of, but they’re super bright and shimmery. I wish there were more colors!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.