BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Cat E.
Dickinson, TX
While the color is quite pretty, I don't particularly like how it applies. Even using the elf small stipple brush which is fantastic for liquid highlight/blush or creams - I still feel like it is hard to blend without looking streaky or pulling on the rest of my makeup.
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
It's a great inexpensive highlight! I love creamy highlights because to me they are easier to put on and blend. It has a shimmer. I would definitely recommend my friends and family to buy and I will continue to buy :)
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
This is an extremely gorgeous cream highlighter and I cannot believe that it is so inexpensive for such a large amount of product! The colors are also fantastic and even work for my deeper skin tone.
Kristi S.
New Braunfels, TX
I love using this as a primer . When foundation is applied over it creates an amazing glow . Its creamy and goes a long way . Be very stingy when applying 😉 you can use this bad boy in many ways !!!
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
This a beautiful color on me it like really pink sparkle shimmer to my face it is very long lasting really easy creamy to apply I love how it looks to my face like a glow I would love to buy this again
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
The price of this has me shook. It's $1 and it works great! Got one for my sister and I and we both love it! Great color payoff! Very blinding and even great as a base for even more highlight if you're that kinda gal!
Jess R.
Cleveland, OH
Wasn't a huge fan of this. Having a darker complexion it made my skin look like I had children's makeup on. The shimmer is beautiful. Wish they had a bronze facial whip. Would be perfect in the summer for that sun kissed glow!
Cindy l.
I like this shimmer , a little goes a long way is settle not to bold on the face and love that u can use as a highlighter. The only con I have wish it would last longer on my oily skin in the summer.
Conner L.
Brazil, IN
This product is solid for a cheap drugstore highlighter! It doesn't come out too pink but you NEED to make sure to shake it and first put it on your hand because it can separate and a weird oil comes out first.
Ashley R.
Saint Joseph, MO
A good multi purpose cosmetic. Excellent for strobing. Very easy to use. When I use it I put a dab on the highest point in my eyebrows, top of my cheek bones and the sides of my nose inside my eyes. The only downside I felt was it didn't seem like it started very long.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.