BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
This is an extremely gorgeous cream highlighter and I cannot believe that it is so inexpensive for such a large amount of product! The colors are also fantastic and even work for my deeper skin tone.
Patricia P.
Union, NJ
This is probably the cheapest highlighter you could buy. I've been using this for many years, way before the highlight craze and it's always been a classic favorite in my collection. I would highly recommend if you're a fan of cream highlights.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
The price of this has me shook. It's $1 and it works great! Got one for my sister and I and we both love it! Great color payoff! Very blinding and even great as a base for even more highlight if you're that kinda gal!
Kristi S.
New Braunfels, TX
I love using this as a primer . When foundation is applied over it creates an amazing glow . Its creamy and goes a long way . Be very stingy when applying 😉 you can use this bad boy in many ways !!!
Heather H.
Columbia, MO
I like this product if you don't put powder foundation on top of it. By itself it gives you a nice sparkle without being annoying or over the top. It goes on nicely and feel nice on your skin. It also last all day long especially if you use it with setting spray or powder.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
This a beautiful color on me it like really pink sparkle shimmer to my face it is very long lasting really easy creamy to apply I love how it looks to my face like a glow I would love to buy this again
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
It's a great inexpensive highlight! I love creamy highlights because to me they are easier to put on and blend. It has a shimmer. I would definitely recommend my friends and family to buy and I will continue to buy :)
Cat E.
Dickinson, TX
While the color is quite pretty, I don't particularly like how it applies. Even using the elf small stipple brush which is fantastic for liquid highlight/blush or creams - I still feel like it is hard to blend without looking streaky or pulling on the rest of my makeup.
Raquel R.
This is one of my favorite highlighters especially for the price! When I want a natural look I'll just put a little bit of this on spots I want to look highlighted. It gives your face a little more dimension without contouring.
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI
I've only used this a few times and I'm not very impressed so far. I may need to do some further research on how to apply properly, but it is very thick and doesn't highlight as well as I hoped.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.