BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Taylor L.
Lynnwood, WA
This product gives you a great dewy look but the one I got was incredibly pink. It has a shine to it but I wasn't thrilled with how long it lasted. It feels weird on the face, but it's an easy way to learn good highlighting practices because you can see where you are applying it.
Misbah A.
This product didn't work well with me. I liked the color, but my formula was a bit too liquidy for what I'm used to. I've decided to stick with cream sticks because that seems to work best with my skin.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
I like to use this on my body! To give me that jLo glow. All over my legs, arms, neck/chest. Mix it with body lotion to get a subtle glow. It doesn't leave chunky glitter, but it does have a shimmer finish.
Curtrice J.
Lafayette, LA
I love this my grandma so much she loves her and her so cute so we all have a wonderful Christmas 🎄 we are so proud to have her she said that too we don't know what we want for her so she will love yre
unique b.
I love this stuff. It's only cost $1, So it's super affordable. It has amazing pigmentation and they smell really good too. Their super easy to use and they blend amazingly. I totally recommend this.
Stephanie L.
The consistency is great! It doesn't dry out the skin and is great for overly dry skin! If you like a highlight that is cream of a lower price this is a good buy. It's got more of a champagne color to it. It's a really amazing color.
Briana G.
Weslaco, TX
I recently bought this from my local walmart and it is an okay product considering it is only $1. it smells kind of like fruit loops but it gives off a good amount of shimmer. i wouldn't say it is a bad product, i actually do like it, just not that much to wear it all the time
Allyisleth S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Really nice shimmer. Gives a nice natural glow. Is build able. Absolutely love. Can be for a nice daily glow as well as for a dramatic look as well. It is easy to apply once you manage how to use it. I would definitely repurchase.
Cat E.
Dickinson, TX
While the color is quite pretty, I don't particularly like how it applies. Even using the elf small stipple brush which is fantastic for liquid highlight/blush or creams - I still feel like it is hard to blend without looking streaky or pulling on the rest of my makeup.
Tela I.
Mesa, AZ
I wasn't impressed with this highlighter. The color was too pink for me and it was a pretty watery consistency. It blends out well but you definitely have to use it light handed so that you don't overdo it. I'm also not a big fan of it being a liquid highlighter, I feel like it's more messy.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.