BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Micaela K.
For $1 at the drugstore, absolutely nothing beats this cream highlighter. It's one of the first ones I ever owned. You have to work with it because it is a bit thick and hard to apply, but you can get it eventually.
Taylor L.
Lynnwood, WA
This product gives you a great dewy look but the one I got was incredibly pink. It has a shine to it but I wasn't thrilled with how long it lasted. It feels weird on the face, but it's an easy way to learn good highlighting practices because you can see where you are applying it.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
This was my first ever product purchase from elf and it's such a great introduction to highlighting. Can be used as a shadow base/primer too! Can be mixed into your foundation to add a soft luminous glow
Rachel M.
Kuna, ID
I wanted to try this product because of the soft pink color and for the price it is definitely worth a try. The packaging is okay. Can't really expect amazing packaging for the price I guess. I am on the fence with this product. For me it was okay. I liked the consistency but I did not like the way it looked after it was applied.
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
This cream highlighter gives a soft, natural and sheer glow to the cheeks. It lasts all day for a peachy shine. I love to mix this product into my foundation to achieve an all over dewy glow. I recommend this to anyone who wants to look glowy, yet not oily. (:
Lydia G.
This product is beautiful! I bought both in this shade and the gold looking one. spotlight is beautiful in the inner corner of the eyes? that's what I mainly use this one for and the hold one to hi-light my cheek bones. and only a dollar! you do have to shake it up before each use.
Ashley m.
Oxnard, CA
Recently just bought this and its amazing!!! For just $1 you get a great high pigmented highlighter that will last for hours. Best way to apply is using your fingertips. Very impressed with this one.
Sevana A.
Springville, NY
This is a very pretty highlight. I really love the golden pink tone looks on my cheeks. It's so pigmented and lasts all day at such a great price. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
May T.
Jamaica, NY
For $1 you can't really go wrong. I bought this in lilac petal for ,yes, a dollar. Maybe the pricing has changed I can't say but for the price there's nothing for me to complain about.
Beatriz J.
Reading, PA
Not my favorite it's a little hit greasy because I do have oily skin. Too glittery from my liking so I would not recommend it for people with oily along or someone who personally doesn't like shimmer.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.