BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
Cheap, creamy, and packs a huge punch when it comes to your highlight. These shimmering facial whips are some of he best inexpensive liquid highlights. Elf really hit the ball out of the park with these!
dominique  v.
For $1 i think this product is great and everyone should at least try it once. I personally use it as a highlighter on my cheekbones and i think it looks great! I just wish they would make it in a powder form because then it is personally easier to apply and control while putting it on
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
I love these little tubes. They are so affordable and kind of smell like fruity pebbles. They look amazing on your cheekbones for a natural glow that isn't too overpowering. I would definitely repurchase.
Shelbie S.
This is really patchy on me. I like the color but it just hasn't worked out for me the few times I've tried it. It would work great for someone who is just starting in makeup though. I've been using it as a base for my powder highlighter.
Alana P.
By far one of my favorite cream highlights. This super expensive ONE DOLLAR product is a go to in my winter makeup routine! It needs to be blended out fairly well but it gives a beautiful natural glow to skin.
Adeeba H.
A fantastic beginners highlighter! It's only $1, very easy to blend with a finger, and won't set you back on your budget at all. It leaves a very nice dewy finish. Definitely would consider to buy again.
Morgan M.
Audubon, NJ
First of all this smells so good!! It's only 3 dollars and give you this flawless glow. You can put in under your foundation or on top before you apply powder. It will last you all day, and I would definitely repurchase it.
Michael T.
This is a okay product. I wasn't in love with it but I didn't hate it. If you have pretty good skin, I would apply it to the high points of your cheek, a little on your nose & a little of your lips then go over it with a powder highlight (not the lips of you don't want to). This makes the product more pigmented and last longer.
Stephanie L.
The consistency is great! It doesn't dry out the skin and is great for overly dry skin! If you like a highlight that is cream of a lower price this is a good buy. It's got more of a champagne color to it. It's a really amazing color.
Ayina B.
This product is great for an everyday fresh face look . Looks amazing and natural on the skin . One reason why I didn't give it five stars is because it does not last all day . Probably about 4-5 hours . I would recommend for someone that is going for a quick fresh everyday glow .
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.