BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
Cheap, creamy, and packs a huge punch when it comes to your highlight. These shimmering facial whips are some of he best inexpensive liquid highlights. Elf really hit the ball out of the park with these!
Joan A.
For only paying a dollar for these whips, it works great. The trick is, applying it in little dots on your cheekbones and then blend for a good glow. Great price for a product that you can spend $1-$2 on rather than paying $18 for. Makes your face look sun kissed any day of the year.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
I love these little tubes. They are so affordable and kind of smell like fruity pebbles. They look amazing on your cheekbones for a natural glow that isn't too overpowering. I would definitely repurchase.
Katelyn K.
Love the lighter shade to highlight! I would recommend setting it though, because it could get a little sticky! You probably don't want to get your hair stuck! I think this is kind of an odd formula though.
Athina V.
Winter Springs, FL
I have yet to find a product in this line that I don't LOVE. Don't let the price fool you into thinking it's cheap stuff--it's not! This cream gives your face a little "perk" for a night out. Brightens in just the perfect way. LOVE IT! Color doesn't matter much. Smooth and creamy--you can use it anywhere on your face! AWESOME!
May T.
Jamaica, NY
For $1 you can't really go wrong. I bought this in lilac petal for ,yes, a dollar. Maybe the pricing has changed I can't say but for the price there's nothing for me to complain about.
Michael T.
This is a okay product. I wasn't in love with it but I didn't hate it. If you have pretty good skin, I would apply it to the high points of your cheek, a little on your nose & a little of your lips then go over it with a powder highlight (not the lips of you don't want to). This makes the product more pigmented and last longer.
Micaela K.
For $1 at the drugstore, absolutely nothing beats this cream highlighter. It's one of the first ones I ever owned. You have to work with it because it is a bit thick and hard to apply, but you can get it eventually.
Taylor L.
Lynnwood, WA
This product gives you a great dewy look but the one I got was incredibly pink. It has a shine to it but I wasn't thrilled with how long it lasted. It feels weird on the face, but it's an easy way to learn good highlighting practices because you can see where you are applying it.
Carrie F.
Such a great drugstore find..... I pretty much love 97% of E.L.F products with only a couple items I'm not to fond of.... these highlighters leave a nice subtle glow on your face without looking like a disco ball
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.