BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
I got this product from the E.L.F website on a clearance sale. I must say it was totally worth the clearance price and it was the perfect size to put into a small makeup bag. I read that the product was multi-purpose, so I did try it on my eyelids and my lips. I like that the product was not glossy, like I'd thought it be. It lasted long and made a beautiful color on my eyelids and lips. It was shimmery and blended in perfectly like I needed it to. I give this 4 stars because I'd love if they would have a entire variety of colors to choose from!!
Bianca M.
I got this product from Walmart. At first I got one that was way to pink. But I went back and got the color LIIal petal and it is amazing.it is a slight bit pink that u can see pink on ur face. so I want to try to get a lighter color.other than the color I love the formula it's smooth and smells so good I love this product so much it is $1.00 and the best cheapest highlighter. This product is so amazing I had to get 3 of them 😂
Lexi F.
I am a huge fan of bargain shopping and to be able to have a two in one product for as low as $1 i was thrilled! Lilac Pedal gives me the perfect amount of a blush color and the highlight is incredible, I have gotten so many compliments on my highlight when i wear it and even better is that it stays glowing all day. It is a thick product so a little goes a long way and i use an E.L.F stipple brush to apply the product to my checks. Generally one tube will last me at least 3 months.
Summer G.
Such a great product for a great price! I could rave about Elf products all day but this is definitely my favorite! $2 at Walmart of $1 online! You can't get any better. This product adds a shimmering highlight on your cheek bones or you could use it on your eye lids or lips. Very radiant! I also love it because it does not give that oily feeling that some liquid highlighters do. If you don't have this you need to go out and get it! And if you're not impressed at least it wasn't expensive!
Nicole R.
Murrieta, CA
I have this in the pinkish color and in the white. Even on my fair skin, the pink one isn't too pigmented of a color to where it shows up pink, it just gives a pretty softer glow that I love! Both shades are very long lasting and as you don't need much at all, they last forever and are the best bargain! The only reason that I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 is that the pink one becomes separated, so when you squeeze the tube at first just liquid will shoot out, which is very annoying.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
These little gems pack a strong punch! If you're looking for a really nice highlight on an extreme budget, I highly recommend this. I love the shade range and I love how you can customize the intensity. I like to layer this on the high points of my face underneath a powder highlight on days when I want a more extreme glow. There is definitely a nice amount of product in the tube and you have very nice control of how much product you're using with this packaging. I have the peachy shade and the more pinky shade and I love them both! I use them as eyeshadows on occasion.
Danii S.
Shippenville, PA
I was not a fan of this product. when I received it the formula was very very oily and it moved my foundation when applied over it, when applied under the foundation slid and wore off throughout the day where I had put it. Swatched on my hand it was pretty but no matter how many times I would shake it, it still seemed to separate and be very very oily.
Susana T.
Oakland, CA
These facial whips were the first product I tried for highlighting before it was popularized. I bought it in three shades (peach, pinkish purple and the whitish shade) the peach color is the bomb and I recommend it as a base for extra highlight powder. The other ones are more suitable for cooler skin tones. Fair skinned clients rejoice in the whiter color as it is very versatile. Use on cheeks, inner tear ducts, collar bone. Blend out with a sponge for a perfect glow!
Sara P.
I have tried this before and I am not a fan. It's easy to apply because it comes in a squeeze tube but I found it was very watery. It had a shimmery finish but was hard to blend to make it look even and not streaky. I would not recommend this simply because elf makes powder versions of highlighter which in my opinion work 10x better.
Whitney G.
I bought this recently in the color Pink Lemonade during a sale for $0.40. Beautiful vibrant pigmentation and a little goes a long way. With the sticky texture it's easy to apply a lot and ruin your makeup.
I have a big problem with a liquid shimmer juice that comes out even if I shake it forever!
I wouldn't buy it again even if it were free.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.