BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon*
Brooklyn M.
united states
This highlighter is under rated in my opinion the glow is amazing. It is easy to apply not as easy to blend though. It is quiet pink to get it to not be so pink you would need to lend it to make it a little sheer. i would buy it again its super affordable!
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
I like this shimmer facial whip for when I want a soft natural glow. A little goes a long way and it is very affordable. ELF has some good quality products that are very affordable.
Tammy S.
Jurupa Valley
I bought this at the dollar tree as an impulse buy. I love it. Such a pretty shade. Makes a pretty blush as well. Works well under the foundation as well if you want a dewy look.
Mariah B.
Fresno, CA
it’s really pretty and pigmented, but it’s to dark for me :( i would buy it again but in a lighter color. i like to apply this on my nose or as a base for highlight.
Kea S.
Aurora, CO
Seriously the best slept on inexpensive liquid highlighter there is! Apply A couple of drops and build up the coverage. Works well when paired with ELF highlighter!
Madison R.
Bel Air
This highlighter gives off a stunning glow only when very little is applied. Pigmentation is heavy & it doesn’t last very long. Would have to reapply 20 minutes after original applicant.
Victoria W.
Rocky Mount, NC
Really love this especially for the price, the highlight is amazing and way better than some of the pricier once, you can definitely use this to shine on a budget
Jenelle G.
Hampton, VA
A little definitely goes a long way. Pretty Peachy color. Not the biggest fan of creamy highlighters but this is a good product. Very pigmented and long lasting.
Alicia R.
waited FOREVER for this to be available in stores, but once i finally found it i was really disappointed. i wanted to be able to use this as a highlight, but it does not blend well at all. it leaves a very sharp, visible line wherever you first apply it, no matter how quickly you start blending, and it takes a LOT of blending to make that harsh line go away. by the time you've got it looking right, half the prodcut has rubbed off so you have to repeat the whole process again. that said, once you do manage to blend it, it looks nice. you really cannot beat the price. plus, the packaging is kind of cute and i love the tiny tube opening that lets you squeeze out a precise amount of product. i would not purchase this again, but you can certainly make do with this highlight if you're not willing/able to pay more. i would also recommend trying this as eyeshadow, since you can pack it on pretty well and the shimmer gives a lot of depth.
Shamira N.
Buffalo, NY
I remember first buying this in my college's bookstore. The instructions on it are vague, so it is thought you can put this on any part of your face, and have decided to use it on my cheeks. Since it is a squeeze bottle, one must be careful and squeeze softly so the desired amount comes out. The facial whip has a lot of pigmentation, which helps stand out against the skin.

I have used it as a highlight, and using a pea amount does the trick for each cheek. The pigments give me a dewy glow, and since I have warm undertones in my skin, the pink pigments complement it. I have used also on my brow bone and nose bridge, which draws attention to these futures. Overall, it makes me look healthier and gives me a better glow than what other blushes have given me.

If you have more darker skin, I would be very careful using this. A friend of mine who has darker skin than I had told me that this facial whip does not complement her skin, and stands out too much. Also when applying it, dab it with your fingers rather than a brush since I find that it applies better when it is a little warmed up.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.