BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I debated getting this. Is it easy to apply?5 Answers
  • The pink lemonade says highlight but when I swatches it w...7 Answers
  • Que tal es este producto?1 Answers
Clarissa R.
If your looking for an intense highlight look no further this stuff is amazing and they have quite a few shades this looks beautiful in the tops of cheeks or even mixed in with foundation for an all over healthy glow however it does have a strong fruit loop smell but if you can get past it I know you'll love it!
Alondra C.
This is a very nice product if you blend it out correctly. It can be put on before foundation and then it can be blended in. It's cheap and it's worth the dollar it's worth. It's small great for traveling.
Patricia L.
Roselle, IL
This is a very underrated product, in my opinion. The liquid is thick enough to show up and be a phenomenal highlight but be thin enough to blend well on the skin. There is a lot of shimmer and it rivals high end highlights.
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
Wipes off really easily and then sort of smears into everything else and you end up looking greasy with random sparkle. This isn't really pigmented, it's more of a kind of makeup that you'd find at a Claire's in the year 1999. It's great that it's cheap, but you definitely get what you pay for.
Keimy S.
San Antonio
I have pink lemonade and i used this for highlighting but it has a little pinkish color so i used this also as a blush. I little bit sticky and you really need to shake well before use because the water always come off if you didn't shake it well
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Not to fond of the product it's a bit to much for me. A lot of shimmer and shine. I enjoy a small highlight and glow nothing to much I don't want my face to look like spot light is on me I want to look as natural as possible
Katlyn M.
Martinsburg, WV
My favorite highlighters ever. i have every color but golden peach is my favorite! they are each only 1 dollar! the tubes are tiny but a little product goes a long way. i found that some of these are dupes for high end highlighters as well. golden peach for example, it looks a lot like Beccas skin perfector in opal!
Kate P.
This product is so great! I have it in the lightest color (the name I forgot) and in lilac pedal! I use them as highlighters and they can be used for many other things! I definitely recommend them and plus they are only $1!!! Love elf! <3
Dominique B.
Cleveland Heights
I was shocked at how pigmented it was. For it to be $1 it worked pretty good. A little went a long way and it lasted for the whole day. It was such a pretty color on my medium to dark skin. I will say you have to use a good blending brush to get it to move but other than that I have no complaints. I would buy again!
Rebecca T.
I can't find the exact color I use on here, but I figured the formula should be the same or similar enough between colors... I use Persimmon. I am very fair and use just a tiny bit sheered out, but this gives a beautiful wash of natural glowy color. It goes on smoothly and blends easily. It's a great liquid blush.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.