BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa J.
Saint Paul, MN
tried once. Not a huge fan of the color selection. For my skin tone it's definitely a slight bit to bright. However, still of good quality for the lighter toned skin
Olivia B.
This goes on gorgeously! Since it is a cream product, it's super easy to manipulate and easily create the look you wish for whether it's dramatic or subtle. Stays on all day and doesn't have any major chunks on glitter!
Emily F.
Absolutely a gorgeous highlight! I love applying this underneath my foundation just to create a soft natural blushed glow to the skin. I definitely would recommend this to other makeup lovers. Such a great product for an affordable price.
Tiffany R.
This product is really pigmented and fun to play with. However, it does have its flaws. It can be hard to spread around and tends to stay put where you start with it. But you only need a little bit which is amazing!
Loretta G.
Ashtabula , OH
For the price, it's pretty awesome. Applies well with a beauty blender, plays well with powders from other brands on top. It's a pale pink but doesn't show up super pink, even on very pale skin (though I do have pink undertones) a great product for the price, just doesn't last very long when used alone. Definitely use a powder on top for a longer effect.
Nicole D.
Can't go wrong with this! It's a very nice highlighter and super pigmented so a light hand is advised if you don't want to go overboard. A little goes a long way so even though it's a small tube it will last you a while!
Nicole A.
Staten Island, NY
Amazing product for layering highlight. I love putting this all over my fast for an all day, long lasting dewy look, or using this as a shimmery base to really amp up my highlight. On its own, it's a bit sheer but it's totally build able. I absolutely recommend this product to any and all highlight lovers.
Yami P.
Lilburn, GA
Bought this recently I thought it would not be really good, but I was wrong! It's long lasting it really easy to blend. I apply a dot in finger tip and if I need to add more I do. Cons it's a bit sticky, but mix it with your moisturizer and it's all good!
Alisia E.
For the price this is a good highlighter I like the formula and the color selection. It is very easy to apply and is good for beginners at make up. It lasts almost all day and I would buy this again and recommend it.
Nicole A.
Rochester, NH
I was a newbie when I tried this product. I love the shimmer that the light weight cream adds to my skin. It is like an instant lift in tone and highlights great! I will definitely but in the future and I am e.l.f loyal
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.