BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon*
Tanisha'Marie J.
Ashland, VA
I actually like this product . It's very pigmented and has a nice highlight. I apply it with a wet Beauty Sponge or my fingers and it works great . Plus it's only a dollar . I've had mine for awhile because a little goes along way.
Carla G.
texas
I love this product because is cheap and works amazing , i like it better that the high beam from benefit just because i feel it gives me more glow :) the only problem is a little bit sticky but you can blend it with your fingers first and then applied it.
Sarah Marie G.
This stuff is good to use if you are using a liquid foundation and want to look a bit "dewey" . I would recommend working this in with a beauty blender as well since this product can get a bit chunky and doesn't seem to lay well over powder
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
In all honesty its an okay product but its not amazing I'm starting to lean toward the higher end brands because this just isn't doing it for me anymore as much as I love a good buy, this didn't last all day and I felt it was cakey
Kira R.
Metuchen, NJ
I like to use this product as a highlighter because it has such a rosy but shiny look to it, just what I want for my skin tone. Putting it under the eyes definitely covers the dark circles. You can even dab it around under your eyebrows to define your eyebrows! Loved this little tube of magic!
Siera V.
Saint Leo, FL
On a pale face this didn't work as well for me as I hoped. This application was very wet so it smeared powder I already had on my skin. I chose the pale pink to give a dewy look but I just looked flushed and was asked a few times if I was sick. I haven't worn it since.
Temple M.
Tucson, AZ
I ended up buying this twice. I thought that maybe the first time I wasn't using it right. I had give. It away but people on you tube were raving about it so I tried it again. Nope. It goes on patchy, dries quickly and streaky and just isn't good. But it is only $3.00
Haley D.
Maryville, TN
This is a dupe for a lot of more expensive products (looking at you, High Beam...), and it's so cheap! Get one just to see what it's like. I've heard of people getting runny ones that they order from ELF. Just massage the product around before you open the tube to ensure it is mixed. I've never received a runny or clumpy one, but I do mix it in the tube before I open!
Mal B.
This is a great dupe for benefits high beam! Plus it smells amazing like fruit loops! It gives nice pigmentation but not to much and is great for an everyday look! This product will last you a while because a little goes a long way. I also have the shade lilac petal!
Mercedes B.
I was surprisingly shocked at how good this was because of the price. You can build how much you of a highlight you want. But make sure you blend/dab/tap it with your fingers. You can mess up your foundation if not done right.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.