BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Haley D.
Maryville, TN
This is a dupe for a lot of more expensive products (looking at you, High Beam...), and it's so cheap! Get one just to see what it's like. I've heard of people getting runny ones that they order from ELF. Just massage the product around before you open the tube to ensure it is mixed. I've never received a runny or clumpy one, but I do mix it in the tube before I open!
Sabrina H.
Los Angeles, CA
THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT FOR THE PRICE!! I'm not really into the whole highlight trend so something affordable yet usable is perfect for me, however I wish it came in other colors but I find that this is a pretty universal tone!
Siera V.
Saint Leo, FL
On a pale face this didn't work as well for me as I hoped. This application was very wet so it smeared powder I already had on my skin. I chose the pale pink to give a dewy look but I just looked flushed and was asked a few times if I was sick. I haven't worn it since.
Kelly W.
One of the best little hidden gems ever! Not the most flashy highlighter but it has a beautiful shimmer to it. It lasts all day as long as you set it afterward. They come in a few colors and is so affordable it's not even funny.
Brenda M.
Ingleside, IL
I REALLY ENJOYED THIS PRODUCT I LIKE THE RANGE OF COLORS AND THE LIGMENT AND IT CAN BE A LITTLE STICKY BUT ADD A LITTLE BB CREAM OR LOTION TO IT AND ITS NOT A PROBLEM. LOVED IT FOR THE ABLE OF MY CHEEKS, WILL BE PURCHASING AGAIN
Mal B.
This is a great dupe for benefits high beam! Plus it smells amazing like fruit loops! It gives nice pigmentation but not to much and is great for an everyday look! This product will last you a while because a little goes a long way. I also have the shade lilac petal!
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
I use golden peach color on my skin because it compliments my tan skin. This is only a dollar so thats why I tried it out. This little tube has so much shimmer on my face a looks great. Its a very light weight luquid and long lasting. If the shimmer is not enough for you you can easily build more to it. This is a must have
Melissa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the color it give a almost rosy glow to the skin. It was a bit difficult to blend on powder foundation so I would recommend for someone with drier skin. The great thing is you can use this on the eyes and lips as well.
Valeria M.
Palm springs, CA
I own pink lemonade and wow it is stunning. It can give a natural look or even a super dramatic look. The finish is a gleam like glow without shimmery glitters in it. It's very beautiful in sunlight. However it dries very fast and you have to work with it quickly or else it gets tacky and hard to blend.
Nikkole C.
Stockton, CA
This is a nice highlighter if you're looking for something with a more natural glow to ig. I personally like very blinding highlighters so this just wasn't enough for me. But it is a good base if you put this on the high points of your cheek bones and let it dry for a bit, then go over it with a powder highlighter it definitely is more blinding and noticeable that way.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.