BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• The pink lemonade says highlight but when I swatches it w...7 Answers
  • Que tal es este producto?1 Answers
Kenady W.
Chattanooga, TN
I wasn't impressed by this. I had seen wonderful reviews of it on YouTube but I don't understand why. It swatches pretty but once applied and blended on the face, it hardly showed up. The only places you could see it at was on the dry patches that it clung to, making it impossible to blend. Even though it's cheap, save your money!
Hellen F.
Albuquerque, NM
I bought two different colors of elfs facial whip and I love them both!! Everytime I put some on I always get a compliment on my glow. I love the fact that it looks natural on me like I didn't try at all. And a plus is that it has this really nice scent to it.
Sarah H.
I would give this 0 stars because this product is so bad. The smell is very bad and it has too much of a pink shceem when it shouldn't have any since it's a highlight. I'm very disappointed in this product I don't recommend to anyone. I got it for only .40 because it was on sale on elf cosmetics but it was not even worth that money.
Gaealena B.
Paradise valley
Ugh I wanted to like this so badly. Usually o love elf because the price point is great and the products are usually high quality. I absolutely hate this as a highlighter, it settles in to every pore, line, or dry area on the skin. I gave it 2 stars because it actually looks pretty on the lid or applied to the center of the lips
Robin L.
Oldsmar, FL
I love the elf shimmering facial whip. It is easy to apply. You can squeeze a small amount out of the tube onto your finger or the back of your hand, and dot the product lightly onto the places you wish to highlight. This product is easy to blend in with your fingers. This leaves a beautiful subtle highlight. If you are looking for bright pops of color you will not find it in this product.
Stormy C.
Corp Christi, TX
I've liked all of the elf shimmering facial whips I've tried, but so far this is my FAVORITE. It's an absolutely beautiful color, a little goes along way, and it's so useful. I love using this to add a hint of color to my cheeks. It's not quite as pink as it tends to show up online--almost more of a sheer peachy-pink then pure pink.
Deanna H.
Georgetown, KY
I just bought this today, and I was so excited, I had to run home and try it out. I didn't really have huge expectations, after all I paid $2 for it, lol. But I was pleasantly surprised! It's a nice sheer highlighter that adds just the right amount of glow to my cheekbones, nose, cupid's bow and chin. I plan on getting the Pink Lemonade shade as well and trying it out. A little truly does go a long way, so I am confidant this little tube will last a while.
Maria G S.
Las Vegas, NV
It's a great product stays long although it's sticky at first but afterwords it looks great and it even smells great! It looks great even with glasses it still shows! I saw my friend wearing it and I ask her what product it was and she told me. Thanks to her I'm hook on this!
Kaitlin M.
Goodyear, Az
This is an incredible highlighter for just a dollar. The product is very tacky which is not nice, but after you blend it in, it looks so incredible and it is definitely worth it. The bottle is very little, but a little goes a long way.
Ashleah S.
Keizer , OR
Absolutely love!! Gorgeous color and pigment. Smells so good like fruity pebbles!!! So smooth. Build-able and blend able. And for one dollar!? I mean COME ON. who wouldn't be in love with this! I had to go back and order the other colors.
Kaylie R.
The one I'm looking at is lilac petal and can anyone tell me what this is for and if its good worth your money please and thank you
Evelyn H.
How good is the coverage?
Esra M.
Rockville, MD
Is the formula creamy or does it feel a little grainy when applying it?
Laura C.
Does this work very well is it a strong highlight? or just a light fade? I really want to get all cream stuff I just have powder right now?
ashley m.
Santa Maria, CA
How good is this product?

Amazon