BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Kira R.
Metuchen, NJ
I like to use this product as a highlighter because it has such a rosy but shiny look to it, just what I want for my skin tone. Putting it under the eyes definitely covers the dark circles. You can even dab it around under your eyebrows to define your eyebrows! Loved this little tube of magic!
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley , CA
This is an all right item to own.  You can use it on your lips, cheeks, and eyelids.  It kind of has an ashy or frost undertone on deeper skin tones.  It has a somewhat shimmery finish,  It kind of smells like vitamins. I don't think I would purchase this item again. However, I do use it from time to time.
Katiuska P.
Este iluminador es asombroso da un tono rosa a todo tu maquillaje, y da iluminacion a las zonas deseadas o donde lo apliques, lo unico malo de este increible iluminador es que es pequeño. Sin embargo su aplicacion es muy facil, ya sea con brocha esponja o incluso con el dedo ya que su textura es muy liviana. Lo volveria a comprar
Megan T.
Putney, KY
I like this highlighter, but it's definitely not the best. I prefer powder to this texture. However, I really like the color. It's also pretty subtle, which is something I like. Another thing I don't like about it is that I don't find it very easy to blend it out. If you apply it the way you like it the first time, it's not a problem.
Elizabeth T.
The e.l.f. shimmering facial whip in lilac petal does give a shimmer to the skin wear applied. The reason for 2 stars is that I generally cannot see it having the same effect on the skin after a few hours of wear, it just seems to disappear after a little while, and I am not sure where all the little shimmers are getting to.
Carla G.
Kansas
I love this product because is cheap and works amazing , i like it better that the high beam from benefit just because i feel it gives me more glow :) the only problem is a little bit sticky but you can blend it with your fingers first and then applied it.
Dulce F.
Phoenix , AZ
Honestly took me a while to pick this up! But when I did I wish I discovered it sooner! It is a super inexpensive cream highlight! I like to set this down first then add a powder highlight to intensify it even more! Amazing product!
Liz R.
I absolutely love this product! For just a dollar, it can't be beat! I have used up all of Benefit's Moon Glow and needed a more inexpensive product that would give a nice glow to my cheeks and cuspids bow. This is definitely it!
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
I actually like this product . It's very pigmented and has a nice highlight. I apply it with a wet Beauty Sponge or my fingers and it works great . Plus it's only a dollar . I've had mine for awhile because a little goes along way.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
In all honesty its an okay product but its not amazing I'm starting to lean toward the higher end brands because this just isn't doing it for me anymore as much as I love a good buy, this didn't last all day and I felt it was cakey
Yare C.
Pascagoula, MS
Cuano cuesta y es bueno?
lyndsay l.
Davenport, FL
Does this product make your lips feel all sticky?
Evelyn H.
How good is the coverage?
Kaylie R.
The one I'm looking at is lilac petal and can anyone tell me what this is for and if its good worth your money please and thank you
Oana A.
Is it pigmented? And on the face is feeling heavy?