BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Deserie G.
Horizon city, TX
It has it moments more good then bad very easy to match color tones it's the whole point of a highlighter easiest thing to apply last with make up pretty well so no problems on that section I would buy again if the ever restock them at Walmart
Deanna H.
Georgetown, KY
I just bought this today, and I was so excited, I had to run home and try it out. I didn't really have huge expectations, after all I paid $2 for it, lol. But I was pleasantly surprised! It's a nice sheer highlighter that adds just the right amount of glow to my cheekbones, nose, cupid's bow and chin. I plan on getting the Pink Lemonade shade as well and trying it out. A little truly does go a long way, so I am confidant this little tube will last a while.
Hellen F.
Albuquerque, NM
I bought two different colors of elfs facial whip and I love them both!! Everytime I put some on I always get a compliment on my glow. I love the fact that it looks natural on me like I didn't try at all. And a plus is that it has this really nice scent to it.
Melanie M.
I honestly didn't know what to expect with this product. When I first got it I didn't like it because I didn't know how to use it. After I watched some tutorials and learned how to use it it's one of my favorite methods of highlighting! Plus it's $1-$2 at Walmart or target!
Sydney S.
South Vienna , OH
Very pigmented and shiny. The price is pretty cheap. Well worth the price and has pretty pearl undertones. I think this product has a shimmery finish. I would recommend this to a friend because I love this product and I would purchase again.
Tara M.
West Kingston, RI
The e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip is decent as a highlighter. I like using cream highlight products, and find this works well as a highlight base. Definitely a more natural and low key highlight if that's a look you're into. Will cake up if you put too much on or try to build up the product. I like to use their baked highlighters over the whip for a nice highlight on my cheekbones.
Jessica B.
Urbana, IL
The pigmentation on the pink lemonade is too much for my skin tone. I love how blinding this is but I am very pale so I would need the shade spot light. I would recommend this to others as long as you use a sponge or stippling brush to apply it. You also need to move quickly or it will set and it smells like fruity pebbles.
Salena L.
Berkeley, CA
I love this highlighter because it always makes my face shine! Its so easy to use. I like it because I can decide how much I want and. the only problem is blending it and making it look natural because I can't use a brush, I have to use a sponge, but other than that I love it!
Stormy C.
Denton, TX
I've liked all of the elf shimmering facial whips I've tried, but so far this is my FAVORITE. It's an absolutely beautiful color, a little goes along way, and it's so useful. I love using this to add a hint of color to my cheeks. It's not quite as pink as it tends to show up online--almost more of a sheer peachy-pink then pure pink.
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley , CA
This is an all right item to own.  You can use it on your lips, cheeks, and eyelids.  It kind of has an ashy or frost undertone on deeper skin tones.  It has a somewhat shimmery finish,  It kind of smells like vitamins. I don't think I would purchase this item again. However, I do use it from time to time.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.