BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Megan T.
Putney, KY
I like this highlighter, but it's definitely not the best. I prefer powder to this texture. However, I really like the color. It's also pretty subtle, which is something I like. Another thing I don't like about it is that I don't find it very easy to blend it out. If you apply it the way you like it the first time, it's not a problem.
Dulce F.
Phoenix , AZ
Honestly took me a while to pick this up! But when I did I wish I discovered it sooner! It is a super inexpensive cream highlight! I like to set this down first then add a powder highlight to intensify it even more! Amazing product!
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
This is okay, I like to use it as a first layer of highlight and then add a powder on top or mix with a moisturizer or bb cream. When this is gone though I do not plan to repurchase. Even though it's cheap, I would save your money!
Carla G.
texas
I love this product because is cheap and works amazing , i like it better that the high beam from benefit just because i feel it gives me more glow :) the only problem is a little bit sticky but you can blend it with your fingers first and then applied it.
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is an all right item to own.  You can use it on your lips, cheeks, and eyelids.  It kind of has an ashy or frost undertone on deeper skin tones.  It has a somewhat shimmery finish,  It kind of smells like vitamins. I don't think I would purchase this item again. However, I do use it from time to time.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
In all honesty its an okay product but its not amazing I'm starting to lean toward the higher end brands because this just isn't doing it for me anymore as much as I love a good buy, this didn't last all day and I felt it was cakey
Tanisha'Marie J.
Ashland, VA
I actually like this product . It's very pigmented and has a nice highlight. I apply it with a wet Beauty Sponge or my fingers and it works great . Plus it's only a dollar . I've had mine for awhile because a little goes along way.
Kira R.
Metuchen, NJ
I like to use this product as a highlighter because it has such a rosy but shiny look to it, just what I want for my skin tone. Putting it under the eyes definitely covers the dark circles. You can even dab it around under your eyebrows to define your eyebrows! Loved this little tube of magic!
Liz R.
I absolutely love this product! For just a dollar, it can't be beat! I have used up all of Benefit's Moon Glow and needed a more inexpensive product that would give a nice glow to my cheeks and cuspids bow. This is definitely it!
Sarah Marie G.
This stuff is good to use if you are using a liquid foundation and want to look a bit "dewey" . I would recommend working this in with a beauty blender as well since this product can get a bit chunky and doesn't seem to lay well over powder
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.