BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Sarah W.
Westover, WV
I love the way this looks blended out on the skin. Its perfect in the summer time and gives you that dewy look. I love wearing this with a super bronzy look. It blends well because its liquid and its the perfect price. Highly recommend adding this to your everyday makeup collection.
Danielle G.
Medway, MA
I really like the formula and shine of this product. The color will work for a variety of skin tones. A little dot of this shimmering facial wip goes a very long way. However, to use this as a highlight on your cheek or anywhere you have to try hard to blend it out or else it will look like a harsh line. Overall i think all of the blending is work the effort for the glow this facial wip gives.
Suzanne T.
Tarawa Ter, NC
I have the shade Lilac Petal. It does a decent job, especially for the price of $1. You can get a pretty good glow/highlight from it. It's buildable for more drama. The shade I have is a little pink, which isnt necessarily ideal (in my opinion) for my shade of skin (I wear L'Oréal True Match foundation in W6). I'd repurchase for a cheap highlighting option. Only thing that bothers me is the product separates, sometimes all it puts out is a watery liquid with no pigment or sheen. Also if you don't apply enough it tends to lose it's ability to blend.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
If you like wearing shimmer this is a need to purchase product. It's not too sheer and I use it anytime I go out and it really last long all day for me. I use the campaign color and it goes great with my skin tone definitely a need to try
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
I do love this but not for my shade range but it makes a fabulous leg shine if you mix it in with a good moisturizer, I use palmers! Worth having in your kit for the price. High beam is the only way to go if you want the real deal stuff.
Tori P.
Friendswood, TX
This stuff is so smooth and shimmery and I love it. It's a light pale color and shines perfect in the light. Though I'm not really a fan of Cream highlighters I'm getting used to it and I plan to try different ones . They more i used it, it kinda got a little sticky
Laura W.
Alabaster, AL
I cannot believe this is only ONE DOLLAR!!!! It is one of my absolute favorite highlighters. It gives you an incredible sheen with no glitter. Can also be mixed in with foundation for a glow everywhere. I'm back on ELF to buy every color.
Melanie M.
I honestly didn't know what to expect with this product. When I first got it I didn't like it because I didn't know how to use it. After I watched some tutorials and learned how to use it it's one of my favorite methods of highlighting! Plus it's $1-$2 at Walmart or target!
Jessica B.
Urbana, IL
The pigmentation on the pink lemonade is too much for my skin tone. I love how blinding this is but I am very pale so I would need the shade spot light. I would recommend this to others as long as you use a sponge or stippling brush to apply it. You also need to move quickly or it will set and it smells like fruity pebbles.
Kaitlin M.
Goodyear, Az
This is an incredible highlighter for just a dollar. The product is very tacky which is not nice, but after you blend it in, it looks so incredible and it is definitely worth it. The bottle is very little, but a little goes a long way.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.