BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
I have used the heck out of this stuff! I don't wear foundation, so I mix this with my SPF moisturizer. Don't pay big prices for Lorac, Smashbox, or one of those higher end luminizers without trying this first. ELF makes good cosmetics, and they don't test on animals.
Paulina C.
Oxnard, CA
this whip is simple and classy. it has a great look on my tan looking skin. its a shimmer pink with a tad bit of white or gold. I use it as eye shadow, lipstick and ofcourse blush. the only downside is that it has this oily clear liquid when you first squeeze out if you don't shake it enough. so make sure to shake it well before applying.
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
I love this facial whip! It's great mixed in with foundation or you can simply use it alone on cheeks to give a nice sparkle highlight. It can be difficult to find a shade that works well with your skin tone but hopefully they will be coming out with even more shades.
Alexis W.
Denton, TX
This is a product that you have to know exactly how to use it. It is very, very pigmented and gives you a definite glow without the drying out of regular powder highlighters. If you really wanna pack on and emphasize your glow this is a go to! Would recommend! Also a great eyeshadow base!
V Chor P.
For the price, you can't really complain about it! It's semi sheer finish, and if you use a lot it can be pigmented, I suggest this is great for dry to combination skins. I would however recommend for people that are just starting out with makeup.
Eloisa R.
I absolutely love this highlighter from e.l.f. It blends very smoothly. Can be applied with a brush, fingers or a beauty blender. I have mixed this in with my foundation and it has given me such a nice glow. Highly recommend can't beat the price.
Taylor T.
Raleigh, NC
This is another great product produced by elf. it is a little bit hard to blend, but if you can get past that it is great. It is a matte product as well and has a bit of a flat finish which im not really a fan of I think that others may enjoy this product
Mariah D.
You can buy this anywhere. I personally didn't really like it that much, but it's very easy to blend. Very affordable too! It is tiny, but it's all good! This just isn't for me, but it may be for you! So try to test it out and see for yourself!
Michi G.
You can never go wrong with the product and with what you will be paying for. At $1 each you can get all 4! It's also great when you can mix them. It's great when you apply your foundation first and then apply it on. It blends in very easily and feels very creamy. It does give you that glow everyone thrives for, brings out your cheekbones perfectly.
Bree G.
Henderson, KY
At first I didn't like the product because I didn't know how to use it after I did some research on how to use it I fell in love with it it's the best way to highlight its a soft and light cream it is also cheap it's like 2$ at Walmart and target
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.